Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

2 hours ago, 3rivers said:

Hargrave out for the season

James got suspended for the hit opn Muth, I don't even remember this or if it's what I think, then this league is about done.  James might be like Harrison was here, a target for nogoodell

It has been long enough that the players need to adjust to no crown of the helmet hits.  Suspension warranted.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jebrick said:

It has been long enough that the players need to adjust to no crown of the helmet hits.  Suspension warranted.

Yeah but the stiff arm also altered the head position a little.

19 minutes ago, rlon said:

Yeah but the stiff arm also altered the head position a little.

He keyholed Warren earlier in the game which is another banded hit.  He may lead the league in these types of penalties.  Much like Harrison in 2009, he gets less leeway.

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jebrick said:

He keyholed Warren earlier in the game which is another banded hit.  He may lead the league in these types of penalties.  Much like Harrison in 2009, he gets less leeway.

Truth is, I think those hits should be legal. I think they’ve almost ruined the game over the years. I felt that way since Harrison, who is one of my top three favorite football players of all time. He would have had an LT like impact if they didn’t over regulate his dominance and simultaneously under regulate the holds against him. There is a special place in hell for Goodell IMO.