WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Basically a sack that isn't earned... A specialty of Jason Gildon. Not sure who coined that phrase.

Maybe it is because I was only like 11 when Jason Gildon was in his prime, but I remember him being pretty good.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Maybe it is because I was only like 11 when Jason Gildon was in his prime, but I remember him being pretty good.

lets not say dupree is good even though colbert will give him the 5th year option due to all these garbage stats and gifts

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I was pretty young to... I just remember seeing Steeler fans using that term and it's stuck in my head. A more modern comparison would be Jason Worilds.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

He still got an unblocked sack.

:shrug: Then most of Hilton's sacks are that too.

I mean....I just think it's being unnecessarily hard on him for no reason.  A play was drawn up, and he ran it to perfection.  Is he supposed to go out of his way to be touched?

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

:shrug: Then most of Hilton's sacks are that too.

I mean....I just think it's being unnecessarily hard on him for no reason.  A play was drawn up, and he ran it to perfection.  Is he supposed to go out of his way to be touched?

good design and execution, yes I agree. The problem is this stat can influence colbert into thinking dupree is a good passrusher which he isn't. Thats the issue and if butler can keep dupree clean then that is scheme not player pass rush skills. We will take whatever we can get to help this D so it's not all bad for now. 

Archived