NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

29 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Big Baller Brand up in Murray's grill. Dude has so much potential on the defensive end. 

LeBron definitely wasn't working on his game in the offseason. Jumper looking broke as hell. 

Not even potential, Lonzo is already legit on that end. He’s much better than Rondo already IMO. 

Nuggets offense is struggling with Craig and Millsap but I think this one is gonna be close to the finish. 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Not even potential, Lonzo is already legit on that end. He’s much better than Rondo already IMO. 

Nuggets offense is struggling with Craig and Millsap but I think this one is gonna be close to the finish. 

No doubt, and his three point shot has been good enough to make him effective even in the half court set. 

Nuggets need to give Jokic more touches. Milsap looking a bit old man, but his defense is still damn good.

Bron's passing has been A-1 this season. Kuzma missed that lay up but he plays so well with Bron. Ingram may be better, but his game is a bit harder to mix with LeBron since he doesn't move without the ball as much as Kuzma. 

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No doubt, and his three point shot has been good enough to make him effective even in the half court set. 

Nuggets need to give Jokic more touches. Milsap looking a bit old man, but his defense is still damn good.

Bron's passing has been A-1 this season. Kuzma missed that lay up but he plays so well with Bron. Ingram may be better, but his game is a bit harder to mix with LeBron since he doesn't move without the ball as much as Kuzma. 

Eh I wouldn’t go that far w Lonzo. Hasn’t really threatened to shoot much. Still a really good game from him. This has been a fun game even though I think it’s been pretty meh from the nugs 

Just now, champ11 said:

Eh I wouldn’t go that far w Lonzo. Hasn’t really threatened to shot at all. Still a really good game from him. This has been a fun game even though I think it’s been pretty meh from the nugs 

Wouldn't go that far about what? His three ball has been hitting at a nice enough clip where he's not a liability. Sure he's been left wide open but that's not going to change. His passing has been damn good as well. 

Can Lakers finally close the deal in a tight game?

Lmao, classic Lance possession right there.

Murray!!!!

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wouldn't go that far about what? His three ball has been hitting at a nice enough clip where he's not a liability. Sure he's been left wide open but that's not going to change. His passing has been damn good as well. 

Can Lakers finally close the deal in a tight game?

Lmao, classic Lance possession right there.

Murray!!!!

Lonzo doesn’t threaten to shoot all night and then drills the clutch step back three

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Lonzo doesn’t threaten to shoot all night and then drills the clutch step back three

Lmao and he held on three consecutive switches against Jokic. Got that clutch little block/strip that led to a Bron dunk. Lance/McGee/BBB brought the Lakers home.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lmao and he held on three consecutive switches against Jokic. Got that clutch little block/strip that led to a Bron dunk. Lance/McGee/BBB brought the Lakers home.

I can’t believe we lost to a Lance run 

Archived