Where You Was Right/Where You Was Wrong

stl4life07

13 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah man its bad. The Steelers really miss Shazier. I thought when he got hurt the Steelers D went crappy. He was the identity of the defense. 

not entirely true despite him being a good player. We had a really easy schedule and for some reason (blitzing)  enough of a pass rush to help the terrible secondary.  This year there isn't as much pass rush and the secondary is worse. We need a Safety and a CB because the 2 starters have to be the worst in the league despite what PFF claims. Shazier wouldn't help the secondary on his own since he is a LB but he get some pressure occasionally. I think his leadership and work ethic is missed because  this D was like a bunch of drifters sitting around a campfire when down 14-0 in the ravens game during that shot of them on the sideline sitting around. No guts right there

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I was just messing with you. I just want to hear the things you got right and wrong so far this season.

Wrong:
Houston - Thought they'd be better.
Indianapolis - Thought they'd be better.
Pat Kermit Mahomes - Didn't expect him to be this good, but I wouldn't close the book on him yet. 

Right: 
Bears: I expected them to take strides forward, but wasn't sure of how much or how soon.

There are a lot of other things that are small or trivial, or just not all that unexpected (i.e. Raiders sucking) that I'm not going to list for being right and wrong about respectively. 

Archived