James Daniels Review

WindyCity

I have completed my film review of James Daniels.

He was very good and I think whenever he takes over he will be a significant upgrade over Kush, which is awesome because Kush is not that bad and played well.

-James Daniels is an excellent run blocker he had a couple of pancakes and his double teams with Leno were devastating. On one they drove the down guy 10 yards, the problem being he missed the LB. There were a couple of times when they were working the guy on the double team that they missed the 2nd level player.

-On the move he is exceptional. He had a pull that sprung the outside Cohen run and he had a screen pass where he sprung Cohen by taking the first defender off the screen.

-Pass pro was harder to tell because Whitehair was helping him out, which makes sense he helps Kush more as well, but a couple things stand out. His arms are super long and while he doesn't throw a heavy punch he gets his hands on and locked before the DT gets moving. His base is super strong he absorbs a bull rush really well and does not give up ground, which is where Kush struggles.

-One play I loved, he over set Vea, who is a huge man, Vea gives him the big club hump, which lifts Daniels a bit, he recovers and proceeds to sit down and stuff Vea on the line.

First Reaction to extended playing time: Daniels is going to be very good.

Archived