Assassins Creed Odyssey

Ty21

Getting stressed that assassins creed thinks I’m gonna bail since Red dead is out but I reassure it every day sayin hey I’m gonna beat you as if you were toddler tyty and I’m my own grandpa don’t you worry a gosh darn second 

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’ve hunted down and killed 12 sharks to get a shark tooth I need and none of them had one. I wish to die. 

Ope turns out you gotta kill the ones in octopus bay, not just ones wherever you can find em lmao. Got two from the three I killed there ?

Finally finished the 3 main things of the game 70 hours in, and still want more. I've played Skyrim, Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn. This game is right up there with those IMO. I enjoyed the world of Skyrim more, so I liked exploring better in that. I like the story more  in Horizon. And I feel Witcher 3 world and story was just more fleshed out, but Odyssey is right there. 

9 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Finally finished the 3 main things of the game 70 hours in, and still want more. I've played Skyrim, Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn. This game is right up there with those IMO. I enjoyed the world of Skyrim more, so I liked exploring better in that. I like the story more  in Horizon. And I feel Witcher 3 world and story was just more fleshed out, but Odyssey is right there. 

I love you so much it hurts

Lol did a quest line for Hippocrates and he told me to save hunters from an alpha animal bear thing and I did and when I returned with the only survivor Hippocrates didn’t want to heal him because he is a dangerous slave owner. So I went and rescued all his slaves so he wouldn’t have any power anymore (even tho I didn’t kill anyone in his fort so he can easily take his like 40 men and re-enslave those three slaves I freed lol) and Hippocrates was still on the fence about saving him so I said it was his responsibility to the gods and he went through with healing him. The quest line ended, Hippocrates walked away and the slave owner stood up, all healed and whatnot so I sent my spear threw his head and assassinated him. No, that quest line was not for nothing. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Lol did a quest line for Hippocrates and he told me to save hunters from an alpha animal bear thing and I did and when I returned with the only survivor Hippocrates didn’t want to heal him because he is a dangerous slave owner. So I went and rescued all his slaves so he wouldn’t have any power anymore (even tho I didn’t kill anyone in his fort so he can easily take his like 40 men and re-enslave those three slaves I freed lol) and Hippocrates was still on the fence about saving him so I said it was his responsibility to the gods and he went through with healing him. The quest line ended, Hippocrates walked away and the slave owner stood up, all healed and whatnot so I sent my spear threw his head and assassinated him. No, that quest line was not for nothing. 

I did the same. I feel like that quest and choices makes you feel like you had a hand in the Hippocratic oath.

So on the island of Lesbos where you track down Medusa and help out the chick who turns out to be lesbos... don’t know if they were tryin to be ironic there but it’s hilarious nevertheless 

Just beat the game. Saved everyone I could. Killed the final cultist lol. Loved the game, one of my fav AC’s for sure. Only things I didn’t like was the dad reveal lol and the modern blah blah which I’m usually ok with but the arrogant nobody chick is super annoying 

Archived