Week 6 - Rams at Broncos

RamRod

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

We’re a first round exit team if this defense does not play any better. Holy ish man. Beyond annoyed. 

I'm actually more worried about Goff and his ability to think straight and make good decisions vs a tough defense that brings the pressure

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Excuses. The refs didn’t make Case throw for over 300+ 

there were bad calls. But my god we shouldn’t allow 20 points to the crappy Broncos. 

I don't care about yardage. I care about points. Losers care about yardage. The Broncos had 13 points when it mattered and before the refs took over the game to help them get back into it. This team is 6-0. Go take your bitterness over losing money elsewhere.

Just now, RamPackFan said:

I'm actually more worried about Goff and his ability to thing straight and make good decisions vs a tough defense that brings the pressure

Nah. He’s played lights out. This was a bad weather / field with Kupp out.

Passing never got it going,

but it should have never been this bad.

run the got dam 40 times. Sean just loves way too much the pass. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

I don't care about yardage. I care about points. Losers care about yardage. The Broncos had 13 points when it mattered and before the refs took over the game to help them get back into it. This team is 6-0. Go take your bitterness over losing money elsewhere.

Not even about the money. And if they recovered the Onside kick? We’re going to Ot.

1 minute ago, RamPackFan said:

I'm actually more worried about Goff and his ability to think straight and make good decisions vs a tough defense that brings the pressure

Goff had a passer rating of over 100 prior to this week when under pressure. The big issue this week was Kupp's absence. He's the go to guy when defenses start to pressure Goff.

Just now, El ramster said:

Not even about the money. And if they recovered the Onside kick? We’re going to Ot.

And if the refs hadn't botched three calls in embarrassing fashion, the Broncos never score the TD to make it 23-20. We still overcame the refs royally screwing us.

Just now, jrry32 said:

And if the refs hadn't botched three calls in embarrassing fashion, the Broncos never score the TD to make it 23-20. We still overcame the refs royally screwing us.

Bad calls are part of the game sir. 

You cant say this and that. It happened. 

That wasn’t a garbage time TD.

that was a crucial TD. Defense didn’t hold them off. It took a crap onside kick for us to win. 

9 minutes ago, El ramster said:

We’re a first round exit team if this defense does not play any better. Holy ish man. Beyond annoyed. 

I dont have a problem with how the Rams defense played today. They held the running game in check. You do realize the Broncos have three very good receivers in Sanders, Thomas, and Sutton? It was 20-3 and they cut it down to 20-10 on an unlucky int by Goff that help set the Broncos on a short field. The rest of the game the Broncos was playing catch up. They go a late garbage td to make the score look good. I never truly felt threatened at all by the Broncos offense. If you are looking for another shutout then I guess it was bad but the Rams defense wasnt bad today. Ill take this defense today over the defense the past 2 games. This defense today in LA is good enough because at home the offense is going to score more than 23pts. If the defense can hold the opponent to under 21pts in LA the Rams are going to the Superbowl. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I dont have a problem with how the Rams defense played today. They held the running game in check. You do realize the Broncos have three very good receivers in Sanders, Thomas, and Sutton? It was 20-3 and they cut it down to 20-10 on an unlucky int by Goff that help set the Broncos on a short field. The rest of the game the Broncos was playing catch up. They go a late garbage td to make the score look good. I never truly felt threatened at all by the Broncos defense. If you are looking for another shutout then I guess it was bad but the Rams defense wasnt bad today. Ill take this defense today over the defense the past 2 games. This defense today in LA is good enough because at home the offense is going to score more than 23pts. If the defense can hold the opponent to under 21pts in LA the Rams are going to the Superbowl. 

That wasn’t a far beyond a trash TD.. 

Just now, El ramster said:

That was far beyond a trash TD. 

It was a trash TD. Even Mark said it on tv that the Rams are letting the Broncos dink and dunk and not get beat over the top. Its the same thing the Rams did the Saints last season when Kamara got that trash td and the Saints onside kicked it with a chance to win if they recovered and scored. Thats what garbage time does. It makes the score look better than what the game really was. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Bad calls are part of the game sir. 

You cant say this and that. It happened. 

That wasn’t a garbage time TD.

that was a crucial TD. Defense didn’t hold them off. It took a crap onside kick for us to win. 

Bad calls aren't part of the game when they keep happening to benefit one team on the same drive. Yet, we still won. So I don't care about your complaining that we only held the Broncos to 20 points. We're 6-0. You can talk about the Rams losing in the playoffs. I'll enjoy the winning.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Idk man. Maybe I am expecting too much from this Rams d. Maybe I am, and that sours the game for me.

there is no way Case should have thrown for over 300. DUDE HIT SOME

BOMBS.

I definitely pictured a way more dominate defense that what I've seen thus far.  Still long ways to go, but we do have a lot to work on if we want to take the ship home

Archived