Hot Take: Cowboys wont win until Jerry is underground

nozzyboi

Jerry Jones has taken away the passion that Cowboys fans use to have with this team. And those fans were replaced with the fans who have money to spend just to experience a Cowboys game. The Cowboys organization has become an attraction more than an actual competitive football team. Jerry Jones wants a show for his audience. He wants ratings, he wants excitement. And I personally believe Jerry Jones doesnt care about winning another title because he already has three. And the only thing that was missing from his legacy was that HOF. And he worked hard as hell to get there. His own words.

The Dallas Cowboys are a lost cause, and I stopped defending them last year when I seen Dak get exposed. Dak spent more time doing commercials and doing all of the right things off the field because of the team he plays for. Than working on his game. Because I've seen QBs with lesser talent, move the ball. But Dak hardly audibles; he barely can read a defense and adjust. Yes, I get it. Our offensive coordinator is basic and isn't helping. But our QB should know when a play is not going to work because of the defense he sees; makes that adjustment. But Dallas runs the plays called, and the defense knows what is happening. Which means, we are helping them shut us down.

Dez Bryant was a scapegoat to protect Dak prescott. But now, Dak is even more exposed for not being a complete QB. And the owner being as stubborn as he is, continues to open his mouth and insert himself into football things. Saying that Dallas never had a #1 WR was the last straw for me. Jerry Jones is not equipped to own the Cowboys, anymore.

Archived