Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Don't think I have ever done it with hits so why do it now

Cause it would prove your move.

Also, 3 people had my move including me, so overpowered or not it was even for each faction. 

Do we know that for sure? Not “the orca” sure, mind you ;) for sure for sure....

Also this is a bloody mafia game so it fits with the original theme 

So? We’ve had lots of roles that didn’t fit or weren’t what people expected.

The fact that you have to argue “it fits” the theme is weird. Like you’re defending a cover rather than your actual role.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Cause it would prove your move.

Do we know that for sure? Not “the orca” sure, mind you ;) for sure for sure....

So? We’ve had lots of roles that didn’t fit or weren’t what people expected.

The fact that you have to argue “it fits” the theme is weird. Like you’re defending a cover rather than your actual role.

I'm not arguing just pointing out my view. 

As an Atreides, I can not give you the potential to win/tie the game with a day kill tomorrow imo, so if you can't prove you are Atreides I'm going to lock in my vote on you.

Just now, The Orca said:

As an Atreides, I can not give you the potential to win/tie the game with a day kill tomorrow imo, so if you can't prove you are Atreides I'm going to lock in my vote on you.

I’m not arguing either, my point of view is calling your shot ahead of time would’ve let you prove it later. That’s why I handled the Woz hit the way I did so at least that could be verified.

How would I be able to prove it? It’s like you’re setting yourself up going “look I’m reasonable and all you have to do is prove it” to something you know cannot be proven.

And you realize that a mislynch could be just as poor a play depending on the moves that the other lone player has... right?

I don’t like the way you’re playing this at all, I’m not sure if you’re the last one, but your logic is bad.

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How does anyone prove alignment this game lol 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@The Orca

If i wasn’t blue team. Why would I put my role that could win with a mislynch tonight? Wouldn’t I have made up something more passive and less worriesome?

I would have played it the way you did for sure. 

BcB is either lying about his role or is ON my team from what I have gathered. Either way I don't think he can or would hurt me again lol

Touch could have taken a risk and guessed we were all Atreides due to the OP order of the houses or he just finally realized that is what the other ones of us were and wanted to finally end the back and forth asking for alignment. Still don't know his actual role so it does give me some pause

You are claiming you can still kill.

Basically I feel it needs to be you lynched tonight regardless unless someone else gives us more info. 

You were quick to back Pickle, there was ample time between last night Pickle claiming his alignment and today's lynch for you to change your vote but you didnt. I am very confident in your lynch and that you are not Atreides. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You were quick to back Pickle, there was ample time between last night Pickle claiming his alignment and today's lynch for you to change your vote but you didnt. I am very confident in your lynch and that you are not Atreides. 

What? Pickle was alone... how do you make any conclusion based on that? 

32 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t believe Orca. 

I don’t think we had 4 hits on day 1

Why not with a protection that kills and a revive...makes sense based on the kills we have seen. 

Explain how I died then with Mookie killed in the same post...along with Swole killing Rags and dying in the same post...then someone getting 3 kills in one post later

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why not with a protection that kills and a revive...makes sense based on the kills we have seen. 

Explain how I died then with Mookie killed in the same post...along with Swole killing Rags and dying in the same post...then someone getting 3 kills in one post later

I haven’t been following enough to keep track of any of that. Just looking at what you’re claiming in a vacuum.

So one faction didn’t get the 3 kills?

Just now, Dome said:

What? Pickle was alone... how do you make any conclusion based on that? 

He claimed an alignment.

Based on what i have been posting for 3 days and touch posting that he believed Atreides was the dominant faction...it leads me to conclude if you were Atreides you would want to vote pickle especially when everyone else was. Now if you wanted BcB to claim or wanted more info sure leave it a tie...but you never really added anything else to the conversation. You just hoped BcB would be lynched imo

Archived