Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

What do you think about what I told you about James role?

Seams feasible but would have been the first thing you posted once this started I believe if true 

Also, 11:15 PM to 9:30 AM and the only PM between you all was that you two could talk?

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Seams feasible but would have been the first thing you posted once this started I believe if true 

Also, 11:15 PM to 9:30 AM and the only PM between you all was that you two could talk?

Yep. couple thing.

1) I didn’t trust James at first. He said “I found out you’re friendly and we can talk” .... the way he said “you’re friendly” rather than “we’re on the same team/same faction” was weird to me. I pm’d Matts for confirmation. Once Matts confirmed we were in the same faction I pm’d james that’s I’d be in chatty, then he got killed before I ever logged in.

2) I wasn’t paying attention to ratios and was kind of checked out of the game. I thought I was a “1” in the ratio until you guys claimed. So I didn’t see the point in claiming what I knew cause I thought I was gonna have to close it out alone.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

You don’t buy it? Or are you just hoping others will follow your lead? Cause uhhhhh, touch still hasn’t claimed :$

Honestly I beIieve you should be lynched due to having a kill left and some other aspects of your game/posts. 

Yes I hope the others finally wake up and decide to post this century either way. 

Touch sketches me out but your James stuff seems a bit over the top and off in the mark imo. It seems built to fit a narrative. If true I think you really would have shared it before now. If you really were checked out well I think we can overcome that and lynch touch the next day. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Honestly I beIieve you should be lynched due to having a kill left

You know how bad you’re gonna wish you had that daykill when the game is still going tomorrow? It’s gonna be a tragedy lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

some other aspects of your game/posts. 

Hit me wit it. Then I’ll explain why you’re wrong on each point. 

Archived