Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

10 minutes ago, Woz said:

If not for @Dome locking onto me from the jump (*sigh*), I had a chance.

Game certainly would have gone faster had I stayed around. I was going to start calling night way earlier. I liked the fact that my crazy-stupid strategy of calling night when I was tied for the lead actually worked.

Thbbbbbbt @ET80 for claiming I didn't know what I was doing! :D

Hit Woz

@Matts4313

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I thought my commentating brought light to the dullards who played this game. @pwny and I should do this more often.

you guys should also be fair game to be lynched or hit, even though it is 100 percent known that you have no affiliation and dont know the roles

Just now, Malfatron said:

you guys should also be fair game to be lynched or hit, even though it is 100 percent known that you have no affiliation and dont know the roles

And we can come back on "X" amount of days (one day, two days, etc). Can't vote, can't hit, can't protect, can't investigate... But just talk trash and provide insight on the game. 

I'd be happy with my retirement if I could segue into this role full time.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I have a Texas education. I am not sure when and when not to capitalize. Hell, I have to check my drivers license when I go to sign things. 

See that’s the difference between a Texas education and a rural NW education. 

Up Here People Really Do This. We Had A Woman At Work Get Reremanded For Sending A Letter To One Of Our Important Vendors Like This. She Actually Argued That “Technically” You Are Allowed To Capitalize Extra Words, You Just Can’t Have A Lowercase Where It Should Be Capitalized.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

If there's not another game up by this weekend, I can host a game. The game I want to run is kind of big, though. Like 18+. I could run a smaller game too if someone has one lying around.

sign me up for either. 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

If there's not another game up by this weekend, I can host a game. The game I want to run is kind of big, though. Like 18+. I could run a smaller game too if someone has one lying around.

I am traveling today through sunday, so I would be out until I get back.  Game for either after the weekend.

Archived