? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Why do you keep being up all these streaks?... ?

I m a Bucs fan, curses or awful streaks are a way of life.  Chris Simms' spleen was sacrificed.  Connor Barth s achilles.  They couldnt win a game on the West Coast until Dungy s first or second year.  They didn t win a game with a kickoff temp 32 or below until Grudens first year.

These latest streaks listed this week, child s play.

9 hours ago, ravishingone said:

These latest streaks listed this week, child s play.

I agree they're nothing like 0-26 or the ones you mentioned. But the ones being brought up this week determine whether or not our current team is any good and what, if any, major changes are gonna be made this offseason. We have a chance at some stability if we can end some of these current streaks. 

I'm sick of looking up and reading about coaching possibilities. I just wanna watch a team we can rely on. I wanna be able to get excited every week without impending doom lingering in the back of my mind. 

2-4 all but ends the season and we start everything over in January. We're reading (and talking) about new coaches, new GMs, and the draft.

3-3 and we still have a chance. That's all I want.

So let's shut out Cleveland in the first quarter. Let's give up less than 30 points. Let's beat a rookie QB. Let's have Jameis continue to play well and earn his way to that fabled second QB contract. Let's have something to root for and not have Sundays only be a three hour window where we don't talk about the draft.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I agree they're nothing like 0-26 or the ones you mentioned. But the ones being brought up this week determine whether or not our current team is any good and what, if any, major changes are gonna be made this offseason. We have a chance at some stability if we can end some of these current streaks. 

I'm sick of looking up and reading about coaching possibilities. I just wanna watch a team we can rely on. I wanna be able to get excited every week without impending doom lingering in the back of my mind. 

2-4 all but ends the season and we start everything over in January. We're reading (and talking) about new coaches, new GMs, and the draft.

3-3 and we still have a chance. That's all I want.

So let's shut out Cleveland in the first quarter. Let's give up less than 30 points. Let's beat a rookie QB. Let's have Jameis continue to play well and earn his way to that fabled second QB contract. Let's have something to root for and not have Sundays only be a three hour window where we don't talk about the draft.

Agreed, it was therapeutic to get some of the past streaks out in the open.  ☺  For Sunday, what happens with the defense, if they can just hold Cleveland to FGs on at least a couple of drives past midfield, the team should be fine.  The offense is legit in spite of the RG position.  It s always been a top 10 offense under Koetter and Monken s aggressive play calling has risen the points scored.  

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Spence plays 10-15 snaps.

definitely going over 4.5 snaps.  Interesting that DC gets canned and now Spence is at worst 4 DE with Harris being inactive.  Maybe a coincidence, who knows.  I dont need to see Gholston on third down 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Excited to see Vea start in the middle.  And I think Nassib has played real well early in this season 

Me too, on both accounts.

I wanna see as much of Vea as we can. He's manhandled guys in every game he's played. Let's see him as the focus in the middle. And let's see what Buck has gotten out of him so far.

Archived