? Week 7: Browns (2-3-1) @ Bucs (2-3)

bucsfan333

As much as I want to win, I just see this team at the end result being 4-12 win or lose Sunday. 

Id rather see us just blow it up again and hire a VP of football ops who knows football and look for the right staff, Gm, coach , etc. 

weve drafted poorly. Made bad investments and if we sign kwon , it’ll be another bad decision. 

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is a matchup of such ineptitude. Something has to give.

Well expect the unexpected.  I will not be taking the prop bet of holding the Browns without a TD in the first quarter. Now hold the Browns below the defenses season average of 34, I have some interest.

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Well expect the unexpected.  I will not be taking the prop bet of holding the Browns without a TD in the first quarter. Now hold the Browns below the defenses season average of 34, I have some interest.

What about Cleveland's road loss streak compared to our record vs rookie QBs?

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

What about Cleveland's road loss streak compared to our record vs rookie QBs?

Sigh, I m calling a tie.  A total cop out answer, I know.  ?  I really, really don t want to see Monken go at the end of the year.  I just think he is going to prove to be a terrific coach and it would be such #ItsaBucslife to only have him be a true OC for 1 year because of a historically bad defense. ?

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

No surprise seeing David and Evans. A little surprised Kwon got it over JPP considering the leadership he has shown. Seeing as McCoy didn’t get it is kind of telling. I wonder if Licht will just resign Kwon cuz the team seems to look up to him (which is a problem in itself). Marpet is a gritty dude so all good with him getting it alongside Evans for offense.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

No surprise seeing David and Evans. A little surprised Kwon got it over JPP considering the leadership he has shown. Seeing as McCoy didn’t get it is kind of telling. I wonder if Licht will just resign Kwon cuz the team seems to look up to him (which is a problem in itself). Marpet is a gritty dude so all good with him getting it alongside Evans for offense.

From what I remember, the players voted. So it is VERY interesting to see how the players feel about GMC. Its typically the most important/best players on both sides. JPP and David should be captains on D. Evans and Marpet are the correct picks on O.

7 minutes ago, indifference said:

From what I remember, the players voted. So it is VERY interesting to see how the players feel about GMC. Its typically the most important/best players on both sides. JPP and David should be captains on D. Evans and Marpet are the correct picks on O.

I get the sense that Koetter held off so that JPP could establish himself as a leader and therefore be picked as a captain.

I can’t argue with the selections on O, though I’m not sure what Kwon adds as a captain. Maybe having a C on his jersey will help him take better angles.

Also, the fact that McCoy isn’t a captain tells you everything you need to know about him as a leader. 

If you were in a locker room and McCoy was going nuts at you, you probably wouldn’t be that bothered. On the other hand, if it was JPP, you’d probably listen.

Archived