Week 7 No Peterman Thank God!

soflbillsfan

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Protip: The Bills are a terrible team

Truly impressive how much of dumpster fire our offense is. 

I couldnt even imagine watching an offense like the Rams every weekend. It's a completely foreign concept.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lord we suck.

I'm not saying we should be calling for McDermott'd head but this many blowouts is simply not acceptable right? We just lost by 30 to a one win team. 

I know we didnt have Allen or Shady but my god what was that performance?

6 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm not saying we should be calling for McDermott'd head but this many blowouts is simply not acceptable right? We just lost by 30 to a one win team. 

I know we didnt have Allen or Shady but my god what was that performance?

Again, that offense is no joke, though. They are a one-win team because, even though it doesn't look like it today, that D stinks! That's how inept our offense is! I'm not certain this is all McDermott and Daboll either. We simply do not have quality players on that side of the ball.

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

Again, that offense is no joke, though. They are a one-win team because, even though it doesn't look like it today, that D stinks! That's how inept our offense is! I'm not certain this is all McDermott and Daboll either. We simply do not have quality players on that side of the ball.

Yeah I dont doubt the lack of talent at all but that's still on our FO. I'm not trying to downplay the Colts but getting beat that badly by that team is just unacceptable. We're going to have a lot more games like this throughout the season but it should be against better teams than the Colts. 

Archived