Tracking Baker Mayfield VS. Sam Darnold's 1st Yr Play

Mind Character

14 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Pastabilities? What's next, a lasagna? I read the first page, and the last page, and I can't make sense of any of this! Too much "inside" stuff I guess! 

Anyway, there's a local radio screamer who maintains that while Baker showed out in his rookie class, he'd still have drafted Sam Darnold! Says he will wind up to be the better QB! I don't know about that. Heard a lot of hype about sunny SoCal QB's in the recent past who never amounted to much. 

Who?

14 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Pastabilities? What's next, a lasagna? I read the first page, and the last page, and I can't make sense of any of this! Too much "inside" stuff I guess! 

Anyway, there's a local radio screamer who maintains that while Baker showed out in his rookie class, he'd still have drafted Sam Darnold! Says he will wind up to be the better QB! I don't know about that. Heard a lot of hype about sunny SoCal QB's in the recent past who never amounted to much. 

Gimme the dirty deets, who said that? The reality is that they may not be wrong. Darnold was always regarded by many in the media and amongst fanbases as the best QB. Not because of immediate impact, but he seems to have the highest conceivable upside. It's going to take another 3+ years before we start witness what Darnold is truly capable of.

Also, don't judge any of this forum's contents by MY posts. As appreciative as I may be for it, I also take pride in my weirdness, and in no way represent the overall peculiarity of this forum.

giphy.gif

On 1/16/2019 at 11:18 AM, big poppa pump said:

Heard????  Does this fella that speaks badly of our champion have "herd" in his name?  This man who speaks ill of Sir Baker should have his tongue cut from his head.

No, no! Everybody knows what Cowturd said! And as I wrote in my previous post, it's a "local" guy to the Youngstown area. He ranked Darnold #1 and Mayfield #2 pre-draft. Maintains that he is not a "Baker hater", but seems to come off like one at times. But like Mista Bohmbastic said, this guy says much the same. You can't judge by one year. Let's see him do it a second time, and then a third. Then you know you have something. 

For my money, I think Baker will do exactly that! He is ultra competitive, knows the game, bonds with his teammates, and his teammates love him for it! Darnold might turn out to be a great QB, but I'm still glad that he's there and Baker's here! Combined with the new Browns front office, who seem to actually know something about pro football, I see nothing but sunshine in the future! 

Archived