Tracking Baker Mayfield VS. Sam Darnold's 1st Yr Play

Mind Character

33 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Texans have spent all week but they only have 6 quarters or so on Baker Freddie combo. The offense, the tendencies, situation calls are still an unknown. So the Browns could have a huge 1st half again. Also you look at the Falcons game compared to the Bengals game, the offense look different, efficient in both games but different. So it will be interesting what to see how the Texans come out and interesting what the Browns will throw at them. 

I'm speaking of the QB only, not the offensive game plan. Even before the last 2 games it is easy to see that if you give Baker time in the pocket he is deadly accurate and will hurt you if his receivers catch the ball. If you pressure him he can still beat you with his arm or legs but it is the better chance at success.

4 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Don't be mad you just can't comprehend a good football discussion Thomas and I are having while mostly agreeing on everything except for a few points.

Jared Goff will and always will be a bust.

Mitchell Trubisky will and always be below average.

What does Goff and Trubisky have to do with this discussion?

I guess I will play it your way.

Lets start with rings:

Baker Mayfield      15

Jared Goff                0

Mitchell Trubisky    1 (because he is from NE Ohio)

Sam Darnold         -4

How about MVPs:

Baker Mayfield       8 (splits votes with Nick Chubb too many times the next 10 years)

Jared Goff              0

Mitchell Trubisky    1 (see rings above)

Sam Darnold          0 (but he does win the first ever MAP award and then wins it twice more to be the only 3 time winner of the Most Awful Player award)

I win....

wait, no I didn't Baker Mayfield just beat me bc all he does it win.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Y’all give @Mind Character a hard time, but his ability to be smug and condescending is top tier.

It’s about time you guys put some respeck on his name.

@mission27, you aware of this bro?  You’d be proud. 

You can't comprehend the level of smug dickery I shall ascend to when the Kai Nacua prophecy is fulfilled next year unexpectedly whilst you internet charlatans' have eyes wide shut.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

You can't comprehend the level of smug dickery I shall ascend to when the Kai Nacua prophecy is fulfilled next year unexpectedly whilst you internet charlatans' have eyes wide shut.

If kai comes to nothing, then you will have pulled off the greatest trolling in ff history.

The whole board thought he was going to be good. 

• 1 month later...

Pastabilities? What's next, a lasagna? I read the first page, and the last page, and I can't make sense of any of this! Too much "inside" stuff I guess! 

Anyway, there's a local radio screamer who maintains that while Baker showed out in his rookie class, he'd still have drafted Sam Darnold! Says he will wind up to be the better QB! I don't know about that. Heard a lot of hype about sunny SoCal QB's in the recent past who never amounted to much. 

13 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Pastabilities? What's next, a lasagna? I read the first page, and the last page, and I can't make sense of any of this! Too much "inside" stuff I guess! 

Anyway, there's a local radio screamer who maintains that while Baker showed out in his rookie class, he'd still have drafted Sam Darnold! Says he will wind up to be the better QB! I don't know about that. Heard a lot of hype about sunny SoCal QB's in the recent past who never amounted to much. 

Heard????  Does this fella that speaks badly of our champion have "herd" in his name?  This man who speaks ill of Sir Baker should have his tongue cut from his head.

Archived