The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Squire/Khodder are most likely the final mafia.

You're non town though and you have a kill ability so I'm inclined to lynch you.

So why did I wait until N3 to use it?

So just a bit of more info....

Bcb was one of the other people I had to outlive.  If I had multiple hits I could have just used the dayvig on Bcb and then moved on to someone else.  

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I believe Touch.  I targeted him last night.  So, if he receives notification when people are redirected by him he should know that.

Anyone else targeted Touch last night?

So if we are to believe this, you picked up some info on a Barksdale. Can you confirm what info you received.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

So if we are to believe this, you picked up some info on a Barksdale. Can you confirm what info you received.

I’ve already told you, repeatedly, the steal object was not the only part of my role.  You just refuse to read that or accept it.

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  what is your information on the bolded above?  

Here is my issue with Khodder.  He seemed to have some insight on the "super hit" concept as he brought it up after N1 (at least I think that is when it was).

I asked him about it at that time.

I know this because it seems that both The Orca and I ostensibly had the same role.

Neither of us going be a victim of "Police Brutality".

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ve already told you, repeatedly, the steal object was not the only part of my role.  You just refuse to read that or accept it.

I've read it I just refuse to accept it, purely because the result of your first day move makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The fear is I can kill, it's unfounded and crazy but it would ensure that I can't. It doesn't bother me bc as said I have used my moves. 

That said. It would make 100% sense if you needed to get rid of WeeBay to win. Get rid of the three "Muscle" aspects of Barksdale.

Archived