The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

the More I think about it tho the more I think we need to lynch pickle. He said his objective was to “outlive” 3 people .... what happens then if he makes it to the end? 

If those 3 people die before me, I am declared a winner and removed from the game. If i am alive and the game ends and any are still alive, I lose. 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

If we go by way of information in thread, rags would be the final scum. 

Lynch pickle today, rags tomorrow. If it’s not rags, the order should go dingo, ksj IMO.

Why am I still helping you all, I guess I am too much of a good guy....

So under your assumption, Rags and Squire both pushed the crap out of me yesterday despite my brining up what happened when matts did it to the orca.  

I don't believe Rags would do that as the final mafia.  The final mafia is either KSJ, Khodder, Swag, or Dingo. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Morning all.  Bohemian Rhapsody was excellent.   Rami Malek was absolutely fantastic.

I tried to role block PR again and was unsuccessful.

Your lying about something.  Mafia's roleblock role is dead, so either you 

1. Lied about being a roleblock all together 

2. Lied about using your move on me last night 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why am I still helping you all, I guess I am too much of a good guy....

So under your assumption, Rags and Squire both pushed the crap out of me yesterday despite my brining up what happened when matts did it to the orca.  

I don't believe Rags would do that as the final mafia.  The final mafia is either KSJ, Khodder, Swag, or Dingo. 

I have a theory

if Omar dies they gain info on barksdale? Or an additional move?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have a theory

if Omar dies they gain info on barksdale? Or an additional move?

I'm flattered that I have lived this long with people gunning for me on both sides then lol.  

It would have to be something real good for both mafia to be the ones pushing me and the only ones voting me 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Pickle Rick anything you can think of as to why it wouldn’t work?

No, I tried to stakeout KSJ n3 and was told it failed.  Last night I tried to stakeout James and received a result that he was a limited doctor. 

So to me you have a number of unexplained discrepancies in Rags claim.  Possible lies related to Rags claim

1. Kohdder lied about his role bc rags claims he successfully roleblocked him n1

2.  Rags lied about his move last night bc mafia "roleblock" is dead

3. Rags lied about having a roleblock as his move

I might have missed one but that's a lot. 

If there was ever a case for an info lynch it's this. 

Rags is either the final mafia, or he is the town roleblock.  If he is the town roleblock then khodder is caught in a bit of a lie about being just a neighbor.  

If I were town, Rags is looking like a great lynch right now. 

Archived