The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Vote Count:

Day 4

Ragnarok  Pickle (172)
Pickle Rick  Rags (172), Swag (173)
Touch – Pickle (165), Rags (167), Pickle (171)
Khodder – Swag (165), Pickle (166)
KSJ  Swag (172)
Swag – Pickle (173)
Dingo – Pickle (172)

Vote Count:
5 Pickle – Khodder, Touch, Dingo, Rags, Swag

2 Swag- KSJ, Pickle

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So you can steal and protect.  

@theuntouchable

If it seems like I'm desparatate it's bc only 2 people are here so I'm dead 

Swag IS mafia 

To add.  I doubt anyone else gets on.  They weren't last night so I doubt there is any movement off of me.  I'm a dead man just like mafia want, it takes away an invest that could be used to catch them in a lie.

Just now, SwAg said:

If this is news to you, I’m sorry you haven’t read the thread.  I’ve implied I protected Touch every day prior to today.

You have implied you used your move on him.  What doesn't make sense is your role at all.

You can steal an item and have unlimited protects.  That makes no sense

@theuntouchable

We already had a town doctor be killed, it doesn't make any sense that there are multiple town roles that can protect.

@khodder what are your thoughts? 

Just now, SwAg said:

Why do you think Mafia would want you dead?  Seems like you and Mafia could have a fairly mutually beneficial relationship. Hence, why everyone is voting for you except KSJ (gee, wonder why).

How so?

I have an invest every night that I can use.  If I use it on mafia and get their real role, I will out them for lying (since everyone has fully claimed except I believe ksj)

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You have implied you used your move on him.  What doesn't make sense is your role at all.

You can steal an item and have unlimited protects.  That makes no sense

@theuntouchable

We already had a town doctor be killed, it doesn't make any sense that there are multiple town roles that can protect.

@khodder what are your thoughts? 

lol, James was the limited doctor, he was limited in the kills he can protect from, as am I.  Hence, why I mentioned the very critical set of circumstances that permit the NK firewall to function.

Just now, SwAg said:

lol, James was the limited doctor, he was limited in the kills he can protect from, as am I.  Hence, why I mentioned the very critical set of circumstances that permit the NK firewall to function.

What kills can you protect from? 

Just now, SwAg said:

Oh, and I've said I had multiple aspects to my role since D2.  That's why I have expressed no surprise at others claiming similar things.

That's my main point why would mafia leave you alive all this time knowing you are claiming a very, very powerful role. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How so?

I have an invest every night that I can use.  If I use it on mafia and get their real role, I will out them for lying (since everyone has fully claimed except I believe ksj)

You need someone dead.  That person is either Touch or I.  While I may get lynched, Touch is unlikely to be lynched.  Therefore, you need Mafia for your win condition, while they will ultimately could benefit from your vote.  So, we either believe you that you're now actively going against your win condition, or you want Mafia to help you.

Archived