The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

54 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I’m Stringer. 

Based on those roles I’d guess Khodder is most likely not with us. 

17 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Vote Khodder @DingoLadd

"Bodie is a relatively goodhearted character who sticks to his principles, but at times he can be violent, such as when he takes part in the murder of a friend and fellow dealer on orders from Stringer Bell."

It could go either way, but I'm gonna go with stringer here. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

"Bodie is a relatively goodhearted character who sticks to his principles, but at times he can be violent, such as when he takes part in the murder of a friend and fellow dealer on orders from Stringer Bell."

It could go either way, but I'm gonna go with stringer here. 

So you're saying that the #2 guy is more likely to be anti-Barksdale than the guy who actually left Barksdale...

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So you're saying that the #2 guy is more likely to be anti-Barksdale than the guy who actually left Barksdale...

You do know that Avon ordered the death of Stringer and Stringer snitched on Avon right.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ground_(The_Wire)#Stringer

"When Stringer arrives at the development site, Omar and Brother Mouzone are waiting for him. Omar bursts into his meeting with Andy Krawczyk and kills Stringer's bodyguard. Stringer tries to run, fleeing up the staircase where he finds Mouzone waiting. Krawczyk cowers away from Omar, who leaves him and calmly pursues Bell up the stairs. Bell is trapped between Omar and Mouzone with no escape route. He tells them that he is now clean and tries to convince them that he is worth more to them alive than dead. Omar informs Stringer that Avon gave him up because of his duplicity. Stringer admits there is nothing he can say to stop them from killing him, at which point Omar displays a slight look of hesitation, savoring the moment. Stringer then orders them to get on with it, at which point first Mouzone and then Omar both open fire, shooting him repeatedly in the chest. After a moment of silence, the two calmly withdraw from the room without a word, as Stringer's dead body lies splayed on the floor. Outside the window on the building opposite is a sign for Stringer's B&B Enterprises.["

I'm gonna go with the guy the Barksdale organization personally killed.

It could be either or, but this seems more likely IMO.

Archived