30 Team Fantasy Baseball League - 2 New Owners Needed

Pickle Rick

I started a 30 team fantasy baseball dynasty league last year and we had a great season,  We have had 4 people drop out due to various reasons and need to replace them.  The assets for the 4 teams will be put into a pool and the 4 new owners will have a dispersal draft to formulate their team from those assets.  We should have 2 new owners already, but need 2 more.  The league rules are below (some will be changing).  If anyone is interested please post or send me a PM.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rmcP8-YU8xgxvYYTl6wJ5oS-iMrJOA86isY5Tm1PRv0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Pickle Rick

4 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

You in it?

Yea, Sax and I. BG is taking one of the already claimed 2. You'd be a great addition. I love this league because it's so different than the 4 I have on here. You really have to pay attention to different player, the outskirts of rosters.

Edited by crab1106
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Yea, Sax and I. BG is taking one of the already claimed 2. You'd be a great addition. I love this league because it's so different than the 4 I have on here. You really have to pay attention to different player, the outskirts of rosters.

Always wanted a deep league like this. Been trying to make Elite more deeper as we've went but now that I'm out of power I can only make recommendations and most where shot down last year, but yeah I'm in on this. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Done. Glad to be aboard. Finally I get a deep and hopefully long term league. Also seems like Fantrax is pretty cool. 

Ive definitely liked Fantrax better than ESPN despite not having an app. They're constantly upgrading too.

I created a dynasty league back in 2004, and I believe it's still going today.  When I graduated HS in 2006, I handed the reigns over to a couple guys, who handed them over years later and that's when I lost track of them.  Still pretty cool to think it's made it this far.  

I am up for joining, but my one question is money and free agency.  Are we simulating free agency and signings, are is this strictly "you own the player until you release them, trade them or they retire?"

10 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I created a dynasty league back in 2004, and I believe it's still going today.  When I graduated HS in 2006, I handed the reigns over to a couple guys, who handed them over years later and that's when I lost track of them.  Still pretty cool to think it's made it this far.  

I am up for joining, but my one question is money and free agency.  Are we simulating free agency and signings, are is this strictly "you own the player until you release them, trade them or they retire?"

The latter, you own forever. 

33 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If you're in, PM @Pickle Rick your email and he'll set you up. Youd be our final spot.