Jalen Ramsey: "When I’m gone from here, y’all gone miss me. I ain’t even trippin lol"

Adrenaline_Flux

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Please post a time stamp when he was crying. 

Dude is trolling so hard. No way can you seriously think what he's saying unless you are or you're just seeing what you wanna see because he's a division rival player that you hate.

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I wouldn't want OBJ on the Titans either, despite us not having an actual #1 receiver since Mason left.

I absolutely cannot stand people with attitudes like OBJ and Jalen possess, even with them being some of the absolute best players at their position. I don't want people like that around me in real life, and I don't want people like that on my favorite football team either. Few things irk me more in life than people like them. I'll take Bouye. I'll take Campbell. I'll take Ngakoue. I don't want a damn thing to do with Ramsey.

If someone offered to put Ramsey and OBJ on your team, which would immediately transform your team into a legitimate Super Bowl contender, you’re going to tell them no because you wouldn’t want to hang out with them? Please.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Dude is trolling so hard. No way can you seriously think what he's saying unless you are or you're just seeing what you wanna see because he's a division rival player that you hate.

I'm not trolling you. I'm sorry if you feel that way. No hate for Jalen, I just don't want him on my team because as other have already mentioned in this thread, he is indeed a cry baby. Just so happens I agree.

Just now, dtait93 said:

screen-shot-2016-11-21-at-8-50-15-pm-cop

You’re moving the goalposts. First it was that video. Where in the video was he being a crybaby?

And then after you show me that, please explain how him crying on the sidelines in the middle of a disastrous season is somehow bad for a team? In depth.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I'm not trolling you. I'm sorry if you feel that way. No hate for Jalen, I just don't want him on my team because as other have already mentioned in this thread, he is indeed a cry baby. Just so happens I agree.

Except you haven't shown anything or proved anywhere that he's what you state.

He didn't go in depth in a couple pressers and that makes him a crybaby? A rookie who is going through an absolutely awful season is upset about it on the sideline makes him one?

Please explain. Because neither are it so far. If the latter one is and you don't want a guy being upset about losing and he's showing emotion on the sideline because of it...well, you're a pretty awful person.

Just now, dtait93 said:

Gave you an entire video my friend.

Than explain how that constitues as a crybaby. Because I've never seen someone not being candid with the media listed as that from anyone.

That is the epitome of seeing a frustrated player after a game that doesn't want to talk. The two aren't the same fwiw.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

You’re moving the goalposts. First it was that video. Where in the video was he being a crybaby?

And then after you show me that, please explain how him crying on the sidelines in the middle of a disastrous season is somehow bad for a team? In depth.

The entire video is all you need. Don't need to go in depth on something so obvious.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Than explain how that constitues as a crybaby. Because I've never seen someone not being candid with the media listed as that from anyone.

That is the epitome of seeing a frustrated player after a game that doesn't want to talk. The two aren't the same fwiw.

When you lose, and a grown person asks you a question, and you respond in mumbles because you are butt hurt that you got blown out, you are acting like a crybaby. Period the end. I don't want that on my team.

Just now, dtait93 said:

Was speaking very clearly to me. Where is he mumbling?

Are you just completely ignoring the presser or?...

No idea why I'm even asking tbh...you're showing a complete lack of comprehension of what a crybaby is as is.

Archived