Jalen Ramsey: "When I’m gone from here, y’all gone miss me. I ain’t even trippin lol"

Adrenaline_Flux

On 12/11/2018 at 4:44 PM, DuvalsKing said:

I love Yann I hope he gets a deal from the Jags but i'm saying that its iffy on the resign because if Caldwell is canned and a new GM is signed you don't know what direction the new GM will take if Khalil Mack can be voted off an island nobody is safe in this league.. you don't know what the mindset of the new GM will be.

I mean, if Yan is looking for Khalil Mack type money, he can pretty much take a hike i guess.  He's not in that world as a player...and even with Mack, i think there's an argument it's just not worth completely blowing up your cap situation on one player.

But that whole Oakland/Gruden/Vegas situation is obviously a pretty unique one anyway.

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, if Yan is looking for Khalil Mack type money, he can pretty much take a hike i guess.  He's not in that world as a player...and even with Mack, i think there's an argument it's just not worth completely blowing up your cap situation on one player.

But that whole Oakland/Gruden/Vegas situation is obviously a pretty unique one anyway.

I agree never jeopardize your teams cap situation for your teams future for 1 player.

7 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Re. Titans fans

"Yeah, no thanks to having a top 3-5 player at his position..."

Lol ok. 

Tbh Adoree is already playing like a top 3-5 CB. Don’t really need another one, especially one that acts like a baby when he loses.

56 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

imagine posting something like this and actually pretending to believe it

What did I say in my post that isn't true? Would be nice of you to stay on topic instead of changing it to me and making fun of what I believe - aka trolling/flaming me. I think your post needs to be edited since that has no place here. Maybe I can bring Webby in here so we know what is and isn't allowed?

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

What did I say in my post that isn't true? Would be nice of you to stay on topic instead of changing it to me and making fun of what I believe - aka trolling/flaming me. I think your post needs to be edited since that has no place here. Maybe I can bring Webby in here so we know what is and isn't allowed?

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

Sure, if you want. As aforementioned, if you are confused why I edited a derogatory term out of your post, you are free to PM me and we can have a discussion.

I wasn't trolling/flaming you. I am sorry that you feel that way. In my opinion, it is a pretty ridiculous notion that none of you would want an elite CB on your team. As good as Adoree' is, he isn't top 3-5 and he can't lace Jalen's cleats.

14 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I wasn't trolling/flaming you. I am sorry that you feel that way. In my opinion, it is a pretty ridiculous notion that none of you would want an elite CB on your team. As good as Adoree' is, he isn't top 3-5 and he can't lace Jalen's cleats.

According to the forum guidelines you were. If you weren't, then your first response would have been what's bolded instead of trying to flame me lmao.

Anyways, glad your back back on topic, we already have an elite CB on our team. Adoree is having a better season than Ramsey so far and is easily playing like a top 3-5 CB right now.

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

According to the forum guidelines you were. If you weren't, then your first response would have been what's bolded instead of trying to flame me lmao.

Anyways, glad your back back on topic, we already have an elite CB on our team. Adoree is having a better season than Ramsey so far and is easily playing like a top 3-5 CB right now.

It really wasn't flaming you. I would have said the same thing if my own mother had posted it.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because I still find that to be an absolutely ridiculous take. Even if that were true about Adoree', it's pretty silly that you wouldn't want another elite CB on a rookie contract

The truth is that Jalen's personality isn't much different from what Deion Sanders' personality was like. The difference is social media presence now vs back then.

Archived