Brandon Linder placed on IR; needs surgery

Adrenaline_Flux

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

well atleast we will see if shatley is worth keeping over cann. now to hope a QB emerges besides Herbert(i love him but i dont think we will pick close enough to get him. 

Its not even a sure thing Herbert even comes out in this yrs draft. There isn't a QB in this upcoming draft whether Herbert is in this upcoming draft or not that i'm comfortable with.

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Depends on the $ I suppose. I'd hate to get cute with signing good OL but its got to come somewhere

honestly cann has been pretty awful this year in pass pro.  i know hes top 3 in pressures given up along with Parnell and Josh Walker(i would expect a Guard playing at LT to struggle). 

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

honestly cann has been pretty awful this year in pass pro.  i know hes top 3 in pressures given up along with Parnell and Josh Walker(i would expect a Guard playing at LT to struggle). 

It's both hilarious and awful that we have a Guard who apparently 5th worst in NFL for pressures allowed this year...and he's still barely Top-3 on our team.  This OLine needs to be so much better.

Though some more health from Linder would probably help.  Biggest help would probably just be getting quality bookends to anchor things on each end and simplify the game inside though.

On 11/14/2018 at 2:10 AM, Tugboat said:

It's both hilarious and awful that we have a Guard who apparently 5th worst in NFL for pressures allowed this year...and he's still barely Top-3 on our team.  This OLine needs to be so much better.

Though some more health from Linder would probably help.  Biggest help would probably just be getting quality bookends to anchor things on each end and simplify the game inside though.

i think Parnell is starting to show his age  and walker as u can expect is being bad cuz hes a guard trying to play LT. 

Archived