🏈 Week 12: 49ers (2-8) @ Bucs (3-7)

bucsfan333

12 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

Didn't have much of a choice this time. This was his second offense in the same year. But some team will pick him up eventually because talent trumps morales in the NFL

Sad. Make these guys work a real job and they wouldn’t get these chances. Sucks they’re millionaires and class A moronsΒ 

18 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Sad. Make these guys work a real job and they wouldn’t get these chances. Sucks they’re millionaires and class A moronsΒ 

He got to talk to a judge on a Sunday morning to set his bail. That's a million percent privilege. Everybody else has to wait until Monday. πŸ˜‚

32 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

Didn't have much of a choice this time. This was his second offense in the same year. But some team will pick him up eventually because talent trumps morales in the NFL

She recanted and said she was only trying to ruin his life the first time. So the 9ers gave him one more chance with (I guess) pretty strict rules in place if he wanted to stick around. He obviously didn't follow those rules.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

She recanted and said she was only trying to ruin his life the first time. So the 9ers gave him one more chance with (I guess) pretty strict rules in place if he wanted to stick around. He obviously didn't follow those rules.

Yeah, there must be clear evidence that he did it this time, rather than just a statement from the alleged victim, otherwise I’d have thought San Fran would’ve let this play out.

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Sounds to me he paid her well to say that.Β 

Archived