Week 12 GDT: Retool & Reconfigure

onejayhawk

Despite the MNF loss, the Chiefs are again #1 in the FBO rankings. It breaks down: Offense #1, Defense #26, ST #1. The Rams came in second while the Bears (#1 Defense) are third. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff

Fans of all three AFCW teams list Chiefs as top rival. Out of three choices:

• 56 percent of Broncos fans consider the Chiefs their top rival
  • 54 percent of Chargers fans consider the Chiefs their top rival
  • 53 percent of Raiders fans consider the Chiefs their top rival

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/11/21/18106652/fanpulse-every-other-afc-west-fan-base-considers-chiefs-their-top-rival

J

I know it's next week, but it could be a very big week for this team. If a couple things go right, I will be a very happy camper.

1. Chiefs take care of business and smash Oakland.

2. Steelers beat Chargers at home. Very possible, and almost likely.

3. Vikings beat Patriots. Not as likely, as it's in Foxborough, but not out of the realm of possibility.

This would put Chiefs back in the driver's seat, even after the Rams loss.

If the Chiefs make as few mistakes as the refs make, we win by a landslide.   Don't blame the refs.  Players playing the game is squarely where the game is won or lost.  Step up and get it done, and the refs can't influence anything except the clock.

12 hours ago, Shake said:

Ain't no adjustments or reconfiguration required. The refs ****ed us. Don't be a cuck fan, alright. We're still far and away the best team in this league.

Well I do agree that the refs were worse than usual even Andy Reid got pissed at them.  So there is that... but our offensive line has got to protect better and well the defense sucked.  We cannot beat ourselves.

Archived