šŸˆ Week 13: Panthers (6-5) @ Bucs (4-7)

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Smitty could only hope for that.

Not a good look for Koetter leaving Smitty in charge that long. Ā They are finally hustling to.the ball and gang tackling under Duffner. Ā He has a real shot to be a DC somewhere next season. Ā He a getting guys off the street to.play well.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Not a good look for Koetter leaving Smitty in charge that long. Ā They are finally hustling to.the ball and gang tackling under Duffner. Ā He has a real shot to be a DC somewhere next season. Ā He a getting guys off the street to.play well.

We're playing more aggressive defense under Duff. That's 100% the difference. That's it.

The coverage doesn't have to be perfect when we're blitzing and getting pressure with DBs in better position to make plays.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We're playing more aggressive defense under Duff. That's 100% the difference. That's it.

The coverage doesn't have to be perfect when we're blitzing and getting pressure with DBs in better position to make plays.

Seriously, I hate quarters coverage. Ā Also, let s face it Ā if Grimes didn t have his resume he would have been on the bench long ago.with his effort.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Seriously, I hate quarters coverage. Ā Also, let s face it Ā if Grimes didn t have his resume he would have been on the bench long ago.with his effort.

Koetter loves his vets. Doesn't matter if they're good.

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

Well, it's nice beating the Panthers at any time. It would also be nice to get a good CB out of nowhere. I'll take that over a better draft position all day. Just hope Andrew Adams is for real.

Koetter is gone no matter what I believe, and so is Jameis. At least I hope. Maybe he will have some decent trade value still. His actions weren't on video, lucky for him.Ā 

Yeah. As much as he played well I donā€™t support him nor do I like watching games with him under center. People think innocence is there bc thereā€™s no video.Ā 

Archived