FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

16 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Just tested it in another test league. @nagahide13 and @davisblack. Set your Q to how you rank and which players you want with this next pick and set "Auto-Draft", and change "Max number of players to auto-pick" to 1.  and Fantrax will auto-draft via your Q. 

Works for ANYONE too if you think you're not gonna be around during your pick, so you can make your own Queue and help speed the draft along.

Thanks. Will do.

• Like 1

I'm pretty consistent with my sleep schedule - I'll check when I go to bed around 10:00, and check again when I wake up after 6:00 (eastern) during the week. Weekends I sleep in a bit. 

Don't worry about sending me a  bunch of PMs - I've been getting like 3-4 from you guys each time. The email that I get form Fantrax is probably the quickest way to get my attention, and I check pretty often in the draft anyway. I've just been keeping it open on my computer when I'm at work and it'll buzz me if I'm up. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Corbins year last year was straight up phenomenal across the board. Happy to add hin along w sale as i didnt see many other relatively  youn arms left

The young studs are gone as of Flaherty unfortunately. Biggest reason I moved down.

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

The young studs are gone as of Flaherty unfortunately. Biggest reason I moved down.

Yeah, that's one of the ones I was trying to move up for.

Still willing to move #9 overall in MILB for a pick here in the 4th. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

HH able to trade his 2nd round MILB pick for a 4th and him trading crab up in the 5th, but I can't get a 4th for my #9 overall MILB pick 

giphy.gif

You were getting a 4th milb there though. Pretty big difference. I was hoping you'd send an offer with 9 in it tho.

Just now, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

5th MILB was in my offers, and you sent a 7th. Not gonna be much difference there TBH, but I wouldn't have let that hold a deal up.

Yea, my offer was 27-3 straight on that end but wasnt going to fight a 7th. With my research of the 2018 draft for RRW I will probably be able to fill out my milb roster on waivers if I pick guys who break camp with the club.

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

Yea, my offer was 27-3 straight on that end but wasnt going to fight a 7th. With my research of the 2018 draft for RRW I will probably be able to fill out my milb roster on waivers if I pick guys who break camp with the club.

It's @Herbie_Hancock OF COURSE he wanted that extra nickel at the end of the deal. xDxD