Rams @ Bears IGT Dec 9th on the Lake Front

WindyCity

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

I would rate "Brady vs Rodgers" as just above "Ford vs Chevy" and far below "Politics 2016-present" in terms of conversations that make me want to tear off my jaw so I can chew my own ears off

I still vote and hold to my beliefs, but I don't argue politics anymore.  I don't think I have ever changed anyone's mind and no one has ever changed mine.  So what is the point?

Religion.  Fight me!

Just now, dll2000 said:

I still vote and hold to my beliefs, but I don't argue politics anymore.  I don't think I have ever changed anyone's mind and no one has ever changed mine.  So what is the point?

Religion.  Fight me!

Of course for many politics is religion.  

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Those guys are all good.  Cobb is still good and he is probably worst of that lot. 

When I said 1st round picks, I meant they literally had 1st round picks removed by the league.  Depleting their potential talent.

Because they're cheaters :)

On 12/10/2018 at 12:02 AM, RunningVaccs said:

I have to spend all day Tuesday speaking for video,  and I am officially doubtful for that thanks to me yelling my *** off

So, a little update since I know you guys were waiting for Jahns to break the news...

Did my video work today, and was OK, but I still sound like John Fox a bit

Best part was, the video was filmed at my location, and for a company from Wisconsin.  I went around this morning and stashed my Bears hats in the background of every shot.  They didn't notice, and on their way out the door I let them know about it and gave them a jolly ol' "**** the Packers" They're wonderful people and great to deal with but I've spent years getting packages addressed to "The Jay Cutler fanclub" and **** like that. 

13 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

So, a little update since I know you guys were waiting for Jahns to break the news...

Did my video work today, and was OK, but I still sound like John Fox a bit

Best part was, the video was filmed at my location, and for a company from Wisconsin.  I went around this morning and stashed my Bears hats in the background of every shot.  They didn't notice, and on their way out the door I let them know about it and gave them a jolly ol' "**** the Packers" They're wonderful people and great to deal with but I've spent years getting packages addressed to "The Jay Cutler fanclub" and **** like that. 

Adam Hoge?

Archived