Do you think that Brady has fallen off?

patriotsheatyan

I think the 2nd seed bye week will do Brady wonders. He looks like definitely needs some time to recover his body. If the Patriots can win their first game and face anyone other than the Chiefs in the AFC title game, Brady will do his usual magic and we'll have ourselves a Brady vs Brees Super Bowl.

3 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

You said they had the worse receiving corps, which is untrue. So yeah it's comparable.

Huh? Let me spell it out for you. You realize that bad QB play will make receivers look worse right? Therefore, Larry's season has been brought down by his QB, not because he's necessarily any worse. Good QBs like Brady make their receivers look better than they are, typically. Gronk's stats would be worse if he was being thrown to by Josh Rosen.

Hence, Larry Fitz is having a better season than Gronk, and the Cardinals receiving corps is better than the Patriots. Can I be any clearer?

Also, let us address this response... You're saying their seasons are comparable because I said the Patriots have a better receiving corps. That actually makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

Huh? Let me spell it out for you. You realize that bad QB play will make receivers look worse right? Therefore, Larry's season has been brought down by his QB, not because he's necessarily any worse. Good QBs like Brady make their receivers look better than they are, typically. Gronk's stats would be worse if he was being thrown to by Josh Rosen.

Hence, Larry Fitz is having a better season than Gronk, and the Cardinals receiving corps is better than the Patriots. Can I be any clearer?

Also, let us address this response... You're saying their seasons are comparable because I said the Patriots have a better receiving corps. That actually makes no sense.

Maybe Brady QB play is making his receiver look worse after all? huh?

Fitz dropped passes, is a shell of himself and actually on the downside of his career. The other receivers are scrubs, you can't name one (Kirk is on IR).

Cardinals are worse in every categories, and you'd be crying if you had a bunch of no names + old man Larry

21 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Maybe Brady QB play is making his receiver look worse after all? huh?

Fitz dropped passes, is a shell of himself and actually on the downside of his career. The other receivers are scrubs, you can't name one (Kirk is on IR).

Cardinals are worse in every categories, and you'd be crying if you had a bunch of no names + old man Larry

ill take no-names over the RB Patterson, and Hogan/dorsett that never even get targeted. larry would be great in NE.

Archived