Do you think that Brady has fallen off?

patriotsheatyan

5 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

~10 months removed from a second straight SB appearance.....lol, no. 

I think he was talking about this year.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Haha....this thread seems to pop up every time Brady has a down game or two where he isnt tearing it up.

No kneejerks though....especially not on this site.   

He's regressed all year, though. His age may well finally be catching up to him. His receivers aren't doing him any favors, either, though. 

Just now, KManX89 said:

He's regressed all year, though. His age may well finally be catching up to him. His receivers aren't doing him any favors, either, though. 

Well then, even "regressed", he is still a top 5 QB.

Gronk and Edelman have fallen off worse. They've both lost a step, and Edelman is dropping catches all over the place.

Honestly, Brady has been more or less fine all season - it's the rest of the team that's struggling. Their star players - Hightower, McCourty, Edelman and Gronk - are wearing down. None of them have been their usual selves. Worse than that, the team is undisciplined and making terrible mental errors. The Miami game, the penalties tonight, drops all over the place. Painful to see.

It's sad to watch - especially when you know that people will look at the stats and say "wow, Brady has regressed", when in truth he's been exceptional most of the year and the team is wasting one of the GOAT's final seasons.

4 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Saying he has fallen off when he just helped his team make it to the Super Bowl two years in a row is implying that he took a sudden massive nose-dive and that seems ridiculous to me. 

If Brady/Pats win that game tonight....this thread more than likely never gets created.

Archived