Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The protocol is no different from vaccinated to unvaccinated players.  They both have 5 days to clear and Wentz is asymptomatic.  Are you making the assumption that Wentz wont clear because Kelce did?  That has to be the most flawed logic ever LOL 

How do you know that Wentz is asymptomatic? I'm making the assumption that if a player who is vaccinated couldn't clear protocol in 5 days then it's probably unlikely that a player who is not vaccinated will clear in the same time span. But apparently under the new covid protocol just installed this week he doesn't even need to produce a negative test or be symptomless and he can still play, which is strange. Max and Yannick might get covid from laying buddy out, I hope he plays sick.

According to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, the Raiders may as well prepare to face Carson Wentz on Sunday. 

“It’s really no longer like ‘does Carson Wentz get cleared?’ Rapoport said on the Pat McAfee Show.

“His five days are going to be up on Sunday morning. Assuming he’s not horribly sick, your symptoms don’t even have to go away. They just have to have decreased and you have to get cleared by a doctor. So we’re going to see Carson. He doesn’t need a negative test. We are going to see him on Sunday.”

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

How do you know that Wentz is asymptomatic? I'm making the assumption that if a player who is vaccinated couldn't clear protocol in 5 days then it's probably unlikely that a player who is not vaccinated will clear in the same time span. But apparently under the new covid protocol just installed this week he doesn't even need to produce a negative test or be symptomless and he can still play, which is strange. Max and Yannick might get covid from laying buddy out, I hope he plays sick.

Exactly, you're once again spreading uneducated nonsense.  Read up on the facts before you make assumptions.  Wentz will play tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Exactly, you're once again spreading uneducated nonsense.  Read up on the facts before you make assumptions.  Wentz will play tomorrow. 

So does Wentz strike fear into your heart with Michael Pittman and TY Hilton after having 0 practice time, likely being sick with covid, and with a banged up OL protecting him? 

If Carr is a franchise QB he should win this game, not crumble like he has the past few seasons in must win situations. If he can't do it hopefully he'll at least fake an injury early like he did last season against the Chargers so Mariota can play.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So does Wentz strike fear into your heart with Michael Pittman and TY Hilton after having 0 practice time, likely being sick with covid, and with a banged up OL protecting him? 

If Carr is a franchise QB he should win this game, not crumble like he has the past few seasons in must win situations. If he can't do it hopefully he'll at least fake an injury early like he did last season against the Chargers so Mariota can play.

LOL I expect nothing less from you.  You always come hard with your wrong and flawed opinion but never back down :)

Does Wentz strike fear into me, no he does not.  Do the Colts strike fear into me, yes the do.  Solid Oline with a QB who doesn't make mistakes, best RB in the game, an O that controls the clock and a top 10 NFL D.  

We have no weapons on O and a terrible D.  95 percent chance we lose this game yet you still think we are a playoff team being held back by Carr.  It's remarkable that you think we should be able to hang with a legit playoff team like Indy..  Unbelievable but lets just say I am not shocked. 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL I expect nothing less from you.  You always come hard with your wrong and flawed opinion but never back down :)

Does Wentz strike fear into me, no he does not.  Do the Colts strike fear into me, yes the do.  Solid Oline with a QB who doesn't make mistakes, best RB in the game, an O that controls the clock and a top 10 NFL D.  

We have no weapons on O and a terrible D.  95 percent chance we lose this game yet you still think we are a playoff team being held back by Carr.  It's remarkable that you think we should be able to hang with a legit playoff team like Indy..  Unbelievable but lets just say I am not shocked. 

If you're scared go to church, big time franchise QB's show up in games against middle of the pack defenses. Carr needs to put up or shut up.

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Their offensive line is extremely banged up and will likely be without both of their starting OT and their starting RG is questionable, Nelson has also been banged up and dealing with covid. Wentz also hasn't practiced all week and is dealing with covid behind that OL. 

Their defense is middle of the pack at stopping the run/pass and has given up 29 passing TD this year, second most in the league.

Our defense is terrible? The Broncos and Browns are two of the best running teams in the league and we just held them to 89 and 18 on the ground. Quit making excuses for your idol. 

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Their offensive line is extremely banged up and will likely be without both of their starting OT and their starting RG is questionable, Nelson has also been banged up and dealing with covid. Wentz also hasn't practiced all week and is dealing with covid behind that OL. 

Their defense is middle of the pack at stopping the run/pass and has given up 29 passing TD this year, second most in the league.

Our defense is terrible? The Broncos and Browns are two of the best running teams in the league and we just held them to 89 and 18 on the ground. Quit making excuses for your idol. 

Just so I am clear, your stance is that we are a legit playoff team being held back by poor QB play?

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

The Colts are -7.5 with Wentz questionable.  You clearly have no clue what you're talking about....

The Cowboys were like -7 at home during a short week on Thanksgiving, did that have any impact on the game? Or did our run defense shut down Pollard/Zeke and did Carr come out to make a statement? The Colts aren't some juggernaut, unbeatable team.

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He  already has all of his excuses ready and watch it will be everyone’s fault except carr unless we win then it will be all because of carr

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The Cowboys were like -7 at home during a short week on Thanksgiving, did that have any impact on the game? Or did our run defense shut down Pollard/Zeke and did Carr come out to make a statement? The Colts aren't some juggernaut, unbeatable team.

Who said they are unbeatable?  They are -7.5 at home against a team that has zero run game, terrible WR's Oline, a backup TE and an atrocious D.

Like I said we have a 95 percent chance to lose this game.  

By the way Happy New Year.  We don't agree on much but as least you don't back down :)

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Who said they are unbeatable?  They are -7.5 at home against a team that has zero run game, terrible WR's Oline, a backup TE and an atrocious D.

Like I said we have a 95 percent chance to lose this game.  

By the way Happy New Year.  We don't agree on much but as least you don't back down :)

Our atrocious D just shut down two of the best rushing attacks in the league the last two weeks while only allowing a total of 27 points. If you think our defense is terrible you're box score scouting and do not actually watch the games. Outside of the two Chiefs games our defense has been good the entire season, we've given up 30+ in only 2 games besides the Chiefs games. One was the Cowboys game which was a shootout and the other was the Bengals game but it's skewed because it got ugly late after Carr folded and put them in terrible spots to close it.

Our offensive line played better last week and Josh Jacobs looked like a man on a mission. 

Funny enough I have more faith in Carr to get the job done then you do, never thought I'd see the day.