RaidersAreOne

Random Raider Stuff

Yes the Pro Bowl is a joke. Yes our team sucks, which will hurt our players chances. But I just read Hudson wasn't voted to the Pro Bowl!? He is the best freaking Center in the entire NFL. He was the best pass-pro C and didn't allow a single sack apparently.

Not going to be upset about something as dumb as this, but he was 100% deserving. 

Unreal.

Hopefully he would just be brought in in case Carr and mcarron get hurt. I’ll lose my mind if we get rid of Carr next year for this clown.

19 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Unreal.

Hopefully he would just be brought in in case Carr and mcarron get hurt. I’ll lose my mind if we get rid of Carr next year for this clown.

It says he would be brought in for the practice squad, not seeing how that translates to taking Carr’s job.

Should have posted this here. Derek Carr's stats thus far this season:

• 19 TD
  • 8 INT
  • 3,864 YARDS
  • 7.4 AVG
  • 68.7 COMP %
  • 96 QBR

For reference: his comp %, avg, and yards are on pace for career highs. Carr hasn't thrown a pick in the past 10 games. All with the o-line taking a major step back, his #1 RB going down to injury early, and arguably the worst/slowest WR corp in the NFL. Gruden has Carr playing extremely well.

I admit I was calling for Carr's head early on but man oh man I hope we keep him for a long time with Gruden.

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I'm if Carr had stud wideouts, another year in the system, stud RB, and better Oline play what his numbers would be.. 

Imagine if Jon Gruden was from Ohio.... and the Raiders played in Ohio, what his numbers would be.