When are people going to get sick of Larry Fitzgerald's BS?

NFLExpert49

4 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Neither was Kareem Hunt.  But because there’s actually a video of that incident, people throw him under the bus yet nobody seems to bring up Fitzgerald’s incident at all when it seems significantly worse given the facts of both situations

i remember finding out about this a few years back and I looked into. I read an article that was written closely after it happened and it said iirc that he pushed her after an argument and she fell (probably sustained damages from the fall but I don't remember). not cool but he didn't beat her, iirc.

1 hour ago, NFLExpert49 said:

The replies in this thread just prove my point: Larry Fitzgerald is considered untouchable for some reason. 

I don't understand why, as he is one of the least likable players I have ever seen in my 40+ years of watching the NFL.

Everything from his hideous, stiff, high-pointing playing style to his phoniness in interviews, I can't understand how people LIKE this guy. 

this is what I thought the thread was gonna be about when I read the title

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

The second troll post was a little better, until LT and Hines were added. Too obvious, homie.

What about LT and Hines Ward? Are you seriously denying LT is an egomaniac, and that Hines Ward is a scumbag?

Not only does Ward have a DUI, but those who are familiar with him off the field know he has a "thing" for teenage girls (which he acts on). 

Archived