2019 Opponents

Titans fan 617

With the Titans finishing in 3rd in the division the opponents for next year have been finalized 

Home: Colts Jags Texans Chiefs Chargers Bucs Saints Bills

Away: Colts Jags Texans Broncos Raiders Falcons Panthers Browns

Keep in mind Raiders havnt decided where they will be playing games next year Titans could be playing that game anywhere even London

Wow that schedule looks daunting. We are lucky we get all 3 of the Chiefs, Chargers, and Saints at home. Fortunately our road games look a lot easier than our home games with the Falcons (who probably had even worse injury luck than us this year) likely being the toughest task. They’ll be a lot better next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Home: Colts Jags Texans Chiefs Chargers Bucs Saints Bills

Away: Colts Jags Texans Broncos Raiders Falcons Panthers Browns

I think we will do well. We have to start at least splitting games with Indy. Our secondary will have to play tough vs Mahomes. I think we can win home games vs Bills,Bucs,Texans,Jags and we need to win at least one of the games vs Chargers/Saints. Would like to at least go 6-2 at home or worst 5-3.  On road games i think we can hang with Denver,Oakland,Carolina and it would be nice to win one road game of the two vs Jags/Texans. We need to stop Atlanta offense to have a shot there. Indy always tough at home and the last one at Browns those guys have built a good roster both sides of the ball look good not sure on that one. Would like to go 4-4 break even on the road games. If we play well Marcus stays healthy all year we should be right at 10-6 or 9-7.

Just looking at the disparity of QB's we'll face in 2019 compared to 2018 this season is going to be so much tougher.

2018 QB's: Luck x2, Watson x2, Bortles, Kessler, Wentz, Allen, Flacco, Rivers, Prescott, Brady, McCown, Manning, Johnson

2019 QB's; Luck x2, Watson x2, Foles x2, Mahomes, Rivers, Winston, Brees, Allen, Flacco, Carr, Ryan, Newton, Mayfield

We had 6 cupcakes last year in Bortles, Kessler, Allen, McCown, Manning, and Johnson. Assuming health, the only cupcake I see for 2019 is Allen..and he beat us last year.

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Just looking at the disparity of QB's we'll face in 2019 compared to 2018 this season is going to be so much tougher.

2018 QB's: Luck x2, Watson x2, Bortles, Kessler, Wentz, Allen, Flacco, Rivers, Prescott, Brady, McCown, Manning, Johnson

2019 QB's; Luck x2, Watson x2, Foles x2, Mahomes, Rivers, Winston, Brees, Allen, Flacco, Carr, Ryan, Newton, Mayfield

We had 6 cupcakes last year in Bortles, Kessler, Allen, McCown, Manning, and Johnson. Assuming health, the only cupcake I see for 2019 is Allen..and he beat us last year.

Anything can happen but Newton’s arm isn’t the same and their team is a middle of the pack team now.

Mariota has a knack of knocking of big names QBs in the regular season so wouldn’t surprise me if we beat KC or NO especially with us being at home.

No season is going to be easy though 19 definitely tougher than 18 but playing good teams isn’t the worst thing in the world if you are able to win more than you lose obviously 

Archived