2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

3 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

So when the Rams traded from 15 to 1, they gave up 15, 2 2nds, a 3rd, a future 3rd, and a future 1st.  I don't think a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and future 1st is a crazy ask.  

When the Eagles traded from 8 to 2 they got #2 and a 4th and gave up 8, a 3rd and 4th that year, their 2017 1st round pick and 2018 2nd round pick. I could see something similar to this as well if Mac were to take a bargain deal but let the bidding continue!

Edited by jetjuice

17 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Skins - Haskins

Raiders - Haskins/Oliver

Falcons - Oliver/Q

These I'm guessing are the most likely candidates

All good news for the Jets. I still think the Jets trade to 14/15 for a slightly below market deal. Likely their 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 2020 1st (which would be significantly less than past deals). 

I’d love a trade back to be honest. Ideally we could trade with the redskins and get their 1, 2, 3 and next years 1st. And I’d like to see us move even up into Round 2 and get a guy we really like with 2 of those 3rds. Dillard, McCoy and Wincovich or something like that with those picks. Maybe go CB or WR with the 3rd we’d still have

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d love a trade back to be honest. Ideally we could trade with the redskins and get their 1, 2, 3 and next years 1st. And I’d like to see us move even up into Round 2 and get a guy we really like with 2 of those 3rds. Dillard, McCoy and Wincovich or something like that with those picks. Maybe go CB or WR with the 3rd we’d still have

Dillard is prob going top 15.  McCoy might go 1st round as well.

Edited by barnaby8787

7 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I see us trading back with the intention/hope that we'll land one of the "big 3" tackles, but ultimately miss out on them and have to pivot back to a defender. 

Also, found this interesting... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Dillard is prob going top 15.  McCoy might go 1st round as well.

Its hypothetical. I think 1 of Williams, Taylor or Dillard will be there at 15. So choose 1 of them. And then in the 2nd go best C available. Or even edge.

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I see us trading back with the intention/hope that we'll land one of the "big 3" tackles, but ultimately miss out on them and have to pivot back to a defender. 

Also, found this interesting... 

I'm not buying the Daniel Jones one. Haskins is one thing, but Jones can probably be had at 15 or you can trade up a lot later in the draft. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Its hypothetical. I think 1 of Williams, Taylor or Dillard will be there at 15. So choose 1 of them. And then in the 2nd go best C available. Or even edge.

Oh, my bad, I misread your quote.  I thought you meant Dillard at one of our 3rds.