Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

It's to show the absurdity of your logic

Its not absurd. You're denying that you were pushing me, saying its about how much I pushed you and you were gonna prove it.

Thing is, I never denied pushing. So it's a moot point. 

Just now, Dome said:

Its not absurd. You're denying that you were pushing me, saying its about how much I pushed you and you were gonna prove it.

Thing is, I never denied pushing. So it's a moot point. 

You're so far off.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

It a possibility.

Are you really so defensive that I can't even bring it up without upsetting you?

I'm upset more at the misrepresentation. You claim I've been pushing you all game and did a 180. You addressed that to me personally. I have not been pushing you all game and followed a logical progression to get to my read.

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm upset more at the misrepresentation. You claim I've been pushing you all game and did a 180. You addressed that to me personally. I have not been pushing you all game and followed a logical progression to get to my read.

From my perspective you have. You pushed me D1 and saw nothing to say I was civ until after my red letter and claim. 

You say from your perspective I was pushing you just as much. That's fine, I'm suspicious of you. If you were red lettered I wouldn't become less suspicious of you regardless of your claim. 

What I'm saying isn't outlandish. You say it get brought up every game but we've caught scum doing this before, so why not point it out if you get a tingling about it again?

a huge part of this is just trying to read peoples motives and from my POV you being the only person defending me after a red letter when I specifically remember you floating my name as a Lynch D1 stands out.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

From my perspective you have. You pushed me D1 and saw nothing to say I was civ until after my red letter and claim. 

You say from your perspective I was pushing you just as much. That's fine, I'm suspicious of you. If you were red lettered I wouldn't become less suspicious of you regardless of your claim. 

What I'm saying isn't outlandish. You say it get brought up every game but we've caught scum doing this before, so why not point it out if you get a tingling about it again?

a huge part of this is just trying to read peoples motives and from my POV you being the only person defending me after a red letter when I specifically remember you floating my name as a Lynch D1 stands out.

I guess this is where we're misunderstanding each other.

I'm not claiming you were pushing me. I'm saying that those posts, from both of us, don't really represent a "push." I was trying to equate one non-push to the other, not that they were both pushes. D1 pushes are really not "pushes" and don't really represent a real scum read, at least from me.

I'm not saying anything outlandish either. I'm saying that your claim is believable and your tone is genuine. I never thought you were scum for real until the red letter, hence my no day 2 push and my agreeing with you on several points.

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

Nope. I'm not going down this road with you again lol

So anything else you wanna talk about?

No. Not really. Honestly I just want to think about my BDL project and my upcoming vacation.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I never thought you were scum for real until the red letter, hence my no day 2 push and my agreeing with you on several points.

But were still willing to push me D1. Maybe not in your eyes I guess, but I don't know what else to call it when someone lists you as a top lynch candidate (you named me and squire) and makes comparisons to your last scum game. That's a push in my eyes. How am I to know you didn't really mean that like you're now claiming? If people quoted you and said "lets go dome" would you have told them you didn't I was really scum?

As a civ agree with people that I think are scum all the time. If I'm scum I'll agree with a civ I'm pushing even if they're making a good point. Agreeing with someone is just WIFOM and means little. 

Archived