Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Just now, bcb1213 said:

For my curiousity tho.  Why in the hell did you not protect pickle 

Because everyone knew I should. Took a chance that they'd know that too and hit me or touch instead. It was wrong. 

On 1/5/2019 at 11:26 PM, Malfatron said:

kotn - 4 (gopher, squire, whicker, dome

swag - 3 (orca, pickle, kotn

holster (no lynch) - 2 ( james, et80

squire - 2 ( nazgul,  swag

dome - 1 ( touch

IMO the odds of more than one scum on KOTN is very low. (This is a reminder to myself to check ets voting pattern d1) 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:56 PM, Malfatron said:

gopher - 5 (pickle, bcb, squire, naz, dome

squire - 2 (whicker, touch

pickle - 1 ( swag

holster -1 (james)

dome - 1 (gopher

IIRC gopher and squire were the main 2 names towards the end of the night. We know there’s already 2 scum on gopher. IMO odds of another would be high. 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, Malfatron said:

squire -  5 ( pickle, whicker, swag, nazgul touch,

dome - 3 (james,   bcb, squire,

touch - 1 (dome

Squire will be shot in the standoff.

Specials have until 6:25 PM to send moves.

NO TALKING

IF YOU TALK AFTER 6:13 PM, YOU DIE

Naz was on squire and squire was on dome. Squire was named scum, dome was claimed scum by squire. I could see there being one more scum on either squire or dome based on the circumstances.  

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

VC:

nazgul - 3 (whicker, touch, dome

whicker - 2 ( nazgul, pickle

dome - 1 (bcb

I don’t think scum would lynch scum here. Naz was talked about but wasn’t really thrown in until the towards the end. 

Based on voting patterns, I feel as though BCB is the most likely scum. 

Also, if you’re interested in learning what I am. Check my post history. There is one thing that should stick out. The connection may be difficult to make but if you pay attention to my posts it should be obvious. 

I’m trying to play with that fine line of what is an obvious soft claim and a well hidden. I think this one may have been too deep. 

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

the hard part is that BCBs claim is really believable. 

Naz was the one to connect the dots and “find” the connection for the first one. Is it because he knew it already and wanted to make it stick? 

Yeah. The role doesn’t mean scum at all.

Just now, Dome said:

Yeah. The role doesn’t mean scum at all.

I mean his role doesn’t mean *civ at all. 

His ability appears to be confirmed, though he could’ve made up all the questions after the fact so who knows. 

I do think it’s interesting Naz was the first to connect it, now that you mention it 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I mean his role doesn’t mean *civ at all. 

His ability appears to be confirmed, though he could’ve made up all the questions after the fact so who knows. 

I do think it’s interesting Naz was the first to connect it, now that you mention it 

This is why I hate being in at the end of games. I start to get paranoid and doubt everything. Lmao 

On 1/6/2019 at 11:03 AM, Nazgul said:

Does anyone think there may be clues in those Grungy Gil's (Kid Rock) posts?

On 1/6/2019 at 7:50 PM, Nazgul said:

Which brings me back to the point I made earlier about maybe being clues in the Kid Rock post things?
With nothing to go on - it may be worth looking into. Anyone who's seen the movie, how big of a role does the Kid Rock dude (or the movie equivalent) make in the movie?
Or is it completely made up for this game?

On 1/6/2019 at 7:57 PM, SwAg said:

I agree, but then I have difficulty explaining the subsequent update post we received.

Then again, I don't know how to explain the radio **** either, so.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:59 PM, Dome said:

Same, but I just read it once 

On 1/6/2019 at 8:01 PM, squire12 said:

There could be something contained within them.  

On 1/6/2019 at 8:09 PM, SwAg said:

Could this just be to **** with us and add flavor?

On 1/6/2019 at 8:14 PM, SwAg said:

I read the radio ****.  There are some references to colors and whatnot, which may be related to our code names -- or be random.  I didn't see much to connect to any current event in the game or ability yet.  Maybe over time patterns will become more clear, but right now I don't see anything concrete.  And anything I would take a logical leap on, I'm not sure I'd want to see broadcast in the thread.

On 1/6/2019 at 8:16 PM, Dome said:

for reference.

@SwAg

were there only 3?

On 1/6/2019 at 8:17 PM, squire12 said:

Bolded some things that might be of interest

On 1/6/2019 at 8:21 PM, Dome said:

On 1/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, squire12 said:

@Dome  Some of those lyrics seem suspicious

On 1/6/2019 at 8:25 PM, Dome said:

yes. that is why i bolded them. :P

On 1/6/2019 at 8:26 PM, squire12 said:

On 1/6/2019 at 8:30 PM, Dome said:

i can just see malf doubling over in painful laughter that we're dissecting his alter-ego's meaningless song choices.

i can also just see malf smashing his head on the keyboard because we're just now noticing the clues he's been feeding us.

i don't know what to make of it. i don't know how elaborate malf has been feeling lately w/ survivor going on, but then again just googling some specific lyrics from a genre wouldn't be hard either.

Naz brought up the Kid Rock lyrics meaning something, it was certainly on his mind. But he didn't take part in the conversation.

Squire was in on the conversation too. But hardly added anything to the discussion. 

Were they fishing for clues because they knew the songs meant something? Would they both do this knowing bcb might be making that claim later?

or even if they just thought it could mean something, if they've been discussing the songs bcb would have an easy enough time thinking up questions to fit the music based on some of their theories.

i thought it was odd he didn't want to give us the question BEFORE the song was posted tonight as well. 

Archived