Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

22 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think a psychopath fits the trend of the other criminals. So far they’ve all had some kind of character that fits a group of thieves.

I’m a contortionist. 

and what was bcbs character claim?

@bcb1213

i locked in on bcb, but malf has no rules on locking so it might not matter.

holster

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Shrug.  I'm the reason the music is still playing

I get to ask maif a question and my answer is supposedly in the lyrics though lord help me if I can figure out what the songs mean 

I literally asked what the last song was today and got crickets 

one 

Et asked the ratio 

Two 

I asked swags role 

Three 

I asked which characters left are affiliated with law enforcement 

17 hours ago, Dome said:

If bcb is civ this is the weakest role I’ve ever heard of and he didn’t even try to relay the info to us. 

The role doesn’t even make sense, I don’t buy it one bit.

@bcb1213 tell us about your role name (getaway driver or safe cracker for example) and how your backstory led you to your role

multiple people have done this with no warnings, so you’re safe there

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I am a fan of grunge music.  I get to call in and request a song.  How that works with questions I guess is as loose as driver being pysch students 

@theuntouchable i specifically asked bcb for a role name and he said "fan of grunge music" then completely ghosted and let everyone else pick at the lyrics on their own. 

bcb claims that him asking what the last song was somehow proves he was trying to help. That's a bare minimum, I'd say it's below the bare minimum.

I think any civ with this role would've or should've been much more in tune with the songs and been pushing that angle, especially knowing you're not a powerful role and sticking your neck out isn't a big deal.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

bcb claims that him asking what the last song was somehow proves he was trying to help. That's a bare minimum, I'd say it's below the bare minimum.

I think any civ with this role would've or should've been much more in tune with the songs and been pushing that angle, especially knowing you're not a powerful role and sticking your neck out isn't a big deal.

I can agree win that. I also think it’s a bit suspect that he had no idea what the songs meant or how they connected to his questions but yet waited until recently to talk about it? 

But on the other hand.

Whicker didn't come out against me when I was claiming I blocked a hit made on touch, when saying he RB'd squire would've been much more useful info.

I also don't think he told us that he had an even/odd move like squire did, when squire made that claim. 

God damn it. One of you two is a civ that didn't play very well and the other is a scum that played great. 

Unless it touch but I'm not even considering voting him at this point, if he's scum he deserves the dub. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I can agree win that. I also think it’s a bit suspect that he had no idea what the songs meant or how they connected to his questions but yet waited until recently to talk about it? 

and waited for me to quote "im the crackerman" before he said it cleared me. How could he have not figured that out on his own?

10 hours ago, Dome said:

@bcb1213 so you didn't read back and catch any of this discussion? even when people discussed the songs and people mentioned a couple runs people had previously made at deciphering them or if it was worth the time to dig deeper?

i went back and found the song, you may recall me being pretty adament about there being three scum from the lyrics, it was the only thing i can figure out.

as far as your previous posting prior to this one

i have no idea why there are more songs or why scum was trying to gather info on it.  My only guess could be squire has a similar ability which is why there was more tunes day two then the rest of the days

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

bcb doesn't know 

Well you need to figure it out. 

Touch or whicker are your options. 

Btw voting whicker wouldn’t be “willy nilly” for someone in your shoes, your hesitation is the part that’s weird 

Archived