BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah....sorta silly that the league is sitting dormant for 2 months but I dont make those decisions so...yeah

See you in 2 months home skillet. I personally enjoy the offseason

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

What decisions are there to make regarding what we do with the league at this time of year? Seasons over, there's a relatively small lull when you consider how much time is spent on this league.

I'm just saying I feel like we should be allowed to make cuts and possibly some minor Trades. I'm not saying we gotta go full swing. But that's just my opinion which often doesnt really matter to anyone.

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you guys might have burnt that bridge 

Burnt what bridge? Mike has been doing the work books here even when he wasn't part of the league. And he was SirA's co owner for a while this year. Did something else happen?

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm just saying I feel like we should be allowed to make cuts and possibly some minor Trades. I'm not saying we gotta go full swing. But that's just my opinion which often doesnt really matter to anyone.

The people that do the work involved in processing all the stuff you're talking about need a break, man. Pretty simple. And it won't be two months before you can do anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Burnt what bridge? Mike has been doing the work books here even when he wasn't part of the league. And he was SirA's co owner for a while this year. Did something else happen?

You'll have to talk to Mike about that.

The people that do the work involved in processing all the stuff you're talking about need a break, man. Pretty simple. And it won't be two months before you can do anything.

I get the need for a break. I have offered to help out. Couldve helped process this stuff during the offseason. But tbh, I'm done offering. If my help was wanted, I'd already be involved 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I'd imagine we'll wait a bit for that because Mike is cranking on TCMD right about now isn't he?

Yup. We’ve still got ERFAs and other stuff. Personally cap space is going to to be fun to sort. The old spreadsheets had cap for upcoming years which is missed.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Yup. We’ve still got ERFAs and other stuff. Personally cap space is going to to be fun to sort. The old spreadsheets had cap for upcoming years which is missed.

Once the spreadsheets are updated doesn't that work itself out?

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Understated or over exaggerated? ;)

We don’t accept everyone but you’ve got to be really really unliked to not hang around here. If you can handle the workload we let a lot of stuff go.