BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This only means he is going to win the SB and retire.

There's no way this trade works out for me.

I'd buy you a case of beer. Like you name the brand and it's yours if that happens.

Just now, Counselor said:

Before I officially leave every player is on the block. First offer gets the player. I’m going to have some fun before I go out

No, you either stay and try to do the rebuild you've been so excited for or let the team go.  No stripping the team then leaving.

So I think we seriously need to do some talking here. The amount of pouting and quitting and/or threatening to quit for whatever reason has gotten out of hand. Hell, the champ game runner up threatened to quit during a tie game and only 6 people had voted. 

Do we dissolve the team or ask someone to take over a team that just traded their biggest asset? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So I think we seriously need to do some talking here. The amount of pouting and quitting and/or threatening to quit for whatever reason has gotten out of hand. Hell, the champ game runner up threatened to quit during a tie game and only 6 people had voted. 

Do we dissolve the team or ask someone to take over a team that just traded their biggest asset? 

We look for a new co-owner.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

We look for a new co-owner.

You remember how much work it was for hockey to take over a really really good team, that had no QB? We had to help him acquire one. I don't want to do that again. If you have people lined up then let's do it.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

You remember how much work it was for hockey to take over a really really good team, that had no QB? We had to help him acquire one. I don't want to do that again. If you have people lined up then let's do it.

Well, we have time to find someone.  We don't need to decide now.

Not to throw fuel on the fire and it might be the booze/bad playoff loss adding to it, but I've been considering quitting for the past month-ish. 

Probably not going to but just a heads up, not sure if my co-owner is up to taking over given he's in school but obviously he has first dibs if that happens. 

Even then I like this league, I'd just transition into a co-owner role if that happens.

We have like 2 months before we need to find an owner for Counselor's team so no need to rush, that's assuming he doesn't backtrack like Whicker has on like 3? occasions. No insult to you Whicker,  this league is very frustrating.

• Like 1