BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

That whole situation still blows my mind....

1) Brings me on as a co-owner
2) Essentially abandons me during the season to do all of the lineups and game plans
3) Vote falls just short to kick him out
4) I leave Orlando because he doesn't want to leave to take over Compton (now Hawaii)
5) He trades me Wilson (sorry BDP, yes your team had Wilson, Mahomes, Rivers, and Mayfield in the last 18 months)
6) He decides he doesn't have enough time to do BDL and leaves on his own accord

Care to share what the trade was for Wilson? Do I need to look it up? Maybe I don't want to see it.

14 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

That whole situation still blows my mind....

1) Brings me on as a co-owner
2) Essentially abandons me during the season to do all of the lineups and game plans
3) Vote falls just short to kick him out
4) I leave Orlando because he doesn't want to leave to take over Compton (now Hawaii)
5) He trades me Wilson (sorry BDP, yes your team had Wilson, Mahomes, Rivers, and Mayfield in the last 18 months)
6) He decides he doesn't have enough time to do BDL and leaves on his own accord

yeah he was a cancer to this league.

Too bad because I genuinely think he could have been a great owner. He was solid in talent eval and had a vision of what he wanted to do. But he was just a douchebag

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I remember pheltz and I being the only allys to Blue on the matter

Well Blue issued an ultimatum to kick him out or he quit. We couldn't allow that to start happening, you gotta know that.

I'm talking about when we got here, he just bailed and had hockey do it all.

Blue wouldve been banned here in a week.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Well Blue issued an ultimatum to kick him out or he quit. We couldn't allow that to start happening, you gotta know that.

Wait, who is Blue?

Just now, Jlash said:

I would have kicked out Footsy without Blue ultimatum. The ultimatum just gave me more motivation. I loved Blue, even though we argued every day. But yeah you're right, he wouldn't have lasted a week here

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I would have kicked out Footsy without Blue ultimatum. The ultimatum just gave me more motivation. I loved Blue, even though we argued every day. But yeah you're right, he wouldn't have lasted a week here

Me too, but once someone starts making demands that could start an incredible snowball effect through the league it couldn't happen that way.

I thought Blue was great.

Just now, Jlash said:

Me too, but once someone starts making demands that could start an incredible snowball effect through the league it couldn't happen that way.

I thought Blue was great.

99% of the cases I would agree. If anyone here said it's me or other owner, I would vote to kick that person out.

On Footsy I didn't because Footsy deserved to be kicked out.