BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah you can. Freedom of speech.

Congrats for finding your way back on my no-trade list. Dont worry when i think i wany your opinion, ill ask someone else anyway ;)

Problem with a few guys in this league is they think they always gotta devalue and argue every statement on a player/trade that is made in this thread. News flash, sometimes its better for the 'vets' to just stfu and keep their opinion to themselves.

If i wanted your help deciding what my guys are worth to me, dont you think i wouldve asked you for it? (Yeah youre probably right, i wouldnt have)

Also, as far as the whole "check your attitude at the door statement", when you learn the definition of mutual respect then you can give me life advice. Until then, spend your time talking down to someone that is actually intimidated by you because im not that guy, you can kma.

You won’t get far with this attitude. They don’t need to stfu. Show some respect 

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah you can. Freedom of speech.

Congrats for finding your way back on my no-trade list. Dont worry when i think i wany your opinion, ill ask someone else anyway ;)

Problem with a few guys in this league is they think they always gotta devalue and argue every statement on a player/trade that is made in this thread. News flash, sometimes its better for the 'vets' to just stfu and keep their opinion to themselves.

If i wanted your help deciding what my guys are worth to me, dont you think i wouldve asked you for it? (Yeah youre probably right, i wouldnt have)

I have zero incentive to make you feel devalued or antagonize you. I have enough time to comment on things like today and that’s all it is. If you disagree that’s awesome because we don’t need to agree on everything. 

If I’ve gotta appease you every time I comment on something related to your team, it’s never going to happen. No hate or ill wishes, just comments.

Lol man, I’m not attempting to intimidate anyone. I didn’t know who Jeremy Nicholls was and found it odd you could value a full back at a real life 3rd round pick. If that’s making me a bully, then I guess the shoe fits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I have zero incentive to make you feel devalued or antagonize you. I have enough time to comment on things like today and that’s all it is. If you disagree that’s awesome because we don’t need to agree on everything. 

If I’ve gotta appease you every time I comment on something related to your team, it’s never going to happen. No hate or ill wishes, just comments.

You dont have to appease me. I edited my post. Im done.

Anyone wants to talk trade with me im sure you can figure out how. No one does ? Thats fine too. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Lol man, I’m not attempting to intimidate anyone. I didn’t know who Jeremy Nicholls was and found it odd you could value a full back at a real life 3rd round pick. If that’s making me a bully, then I guess the shoe fits.

Dude you were clowning his trade block. No need to act like you were genuinely inquisitive

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You guys were dumping on how he valued his players, don't step back and play the "oh I was just commenting!" To play victim when he stands up for himself.

I would bash anyone for giving a full back a 5th round value. There’s no ill wishes or dislike for anyone here. That’s a grown man with kids, I’m not looking to make enemies over a trade block.