BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 hours ago, rackcs said:

Will be nice to have the top 2 picks in the draft. Could even trade one back and get a real nice haul if you wanted. Lots of potential for that team next year.

Yep. If they get those top picks right they will be a very dangerous team again next season.

7 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I am looking to buy.  I feel very good about my OL and DL, my TEs and LBs, my WRs and Safeties.  

But not everyone agrees.  If you have a player that can help my team, message me and let me know you want to move them.  

Clear some space, cant message you

I won’t post a whole trade block because I said I wouldn’t. I’ll just offer this one guy right now. I know he isn’t good but we’ve all seen tackle injuries ruin teams in the playoff when they are starting non tackles at T and so on. Garett Bolles can be had for super cheap. He’s at least a starter and if your tackles go down in the playoffs you’ll have someone on a cheaper two year deal to plug in. 

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I won’t post a whole trade block because I said I wouldn’t. I’ll just offer this one guy right now. I know he isn’t good but we’ve all seen tackle injuries ruin teams in the playoff when they are starting non tackles at T and so on. Garett Bolles can be had for super cheap. He’s at least a starter and if your tackles go down in the playoffs you’ll have someone on a cheaper two year deal to plug in. 

I'll ship you a 1 gallon bag of diahrea for him.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, wwhickok said:

Somebody tell that d-bag that I have him on ignore so he can troll me all he wants but at the end of the day he is still the one that quit because his team wasnt as good as he thought it would be

Man...someone is a bit touchy xD

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey, the Berlin-Hawai'i game is tied, so go ahead and vote there in the next 7 minutes so that gets resolved.

9 hours ago, PR said:

We will need a tiebreak comment vote in Hungary-Singapore in next 28 minutes or it goes to tie.

If you guys ever run into this again just PM me. I'm still around mostly for the lulz.