12. Berlin Blitzkrieg (via Singapore): D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
15. Berlin Blitzkrieg: Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
15. Berlin Blitzkrieg: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama

I wouldn't hate this at all.  

25 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Who?

Who?

Who are these guys?

Adebo is a tall, physical CB out of Stanford. I'm a huge fan of his. He was awesome last year but has struggled at times this year. He was recruited as a WR though so he's relatively new to the position. Lots of upside. 

Hopkins is an athletic TE out of Purdue. It's a weak class and he's easily the best one. Really nice route running, not great blocking. I also am not big on his ability after the catch. Overall though he's a great fit at one of your few positions of need.

Robinson is a beast pass rusher out of Syracuse. Not super great against the run but the guy can get after the QB with athleticism and some nice pass rushing moves.

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ted won’t take Thomas I’ll put money on it. This league doesn’t value OT as much as it should. Look at some of those wonky OLines in the playoff race.

Disagree on the OT thing. Especially LT.

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll take Thomas gladly at 5 though. 

I see the games you're playing

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I know center isn't your biggest need but I didn't feel like your needs fit where you were at and Humphrey was easily the BPA at that point. You've got I believe all three of your centers on expiring contracts so that's why I went with him.

Every mock you do for WSR is a little different. I haven't even scouted yet so this helps give me something to think about. Keep up the great work

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I wouldn't hate this at all.  

Your picks were always easy because the talent on the board seemed to fit in with your needs. Plus SEC (mostly).

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Every mock you do for WSR is a little different. I haven't even scouted yet so this helps give me something to think about. Keep up the great work

I don't mean this in a bad way but you have plenty of needs that are roughly equal so there's lots of directions to go. For your team it's mostly about who is available.

Edited by rackcs

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Your picks were always easy because the talent on the board seemed to fit in with your needs. Plus SEC.

I don't mean this in a bad way but you have plenty of needs that are roughly equal so there's lots of directions to go. For your team it's mostly about who is available.

It's not taken in a bad way, even if it was, it's a fact. But you're right and that could be a good thing for me with the picks I have

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Adebo is a tall, physical CB out of Stanford. I'm a huge fan of his. He was awesome last year but has struggled at times this year. He was recruited as a WR though so he's relatively new to the position. Lots of upside. 

Hopkins is an athletic TE out of Purdue. It's a weak class and he's easily the best one. Really nice route running, not great blocking. I also am not big on his ability after the catch. Overall though he's a great fit at one of your few positions of need.

Robinson is a beast pass rusher out of Syracuse. Not super great against the run but the guy can get after the QB with athleticism and some nice pass rushing moves.

Disagree on the OT thing. Especially LT.

I see the games you're playing

He’s my number three player in the draft I need a future successor for Armstead and I’m going BPA I’ll gladly take him 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He’s my number three player in the draft I need a future successor for Armstead and I’m going BPA I’ll gladly take him 

I'll keep that in mind if he makes it to you. You better jump ahead of IC though because I don't think there's any way IC passes on him if he's available.

Also, he is now the #3 on my board. Just updated my board after the mock. So next week should have some more changes.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'll keep that in mind if he makes it to you. You better jump ahead of IC though because I don't think there's any way IC passes on him if he's available.

Also, he is now the #3 on my board. Just updated my board after the mock. So next week should have some more changes.

IC is going receiver and so is Seoul