Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

oh

Let me change my earlier prediction, the Bucs will not be drafting a QB in the 19 draft, mark it down.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Let me change my earlier prediction, the Bucs will not be drafting a QB in the 19 draft, mark it down.

It's a waste anyway. If you're not gonna take a guy in the first or second, don't bother.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

It's a waste anyway. If you're not gonna take a guy in the first or second, don't bother.

Well that too 😀.  It sounded better without  me adding that caveat.  😉

I can remember Clyde C first tenure with the Bucs, talk about back to the future.  Clyde is a good choice by Airians to be in Jameis ear when he comes to the sidelines.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Pretty funny AZ was not happy, now we know the delay.  Pretty safe Arians views Jameis better then Rosen.

24 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think he ll announce the OC and DC together.  Sure seems like he created a position for Leftwich, which is fine.  Clyde makes a lot of sense for QB coach, a vet with a long track record

Do you think we’ll have an OC? If Arians is the play caller, I expect Leftwich and Goodwin will effectively both be doing half of the OC’s job.

I wonder what Leftwich’s job covers. Will he be a position coach too, or will we have an assistant line coach to work with Goodwin to free him up?

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Do you think we’ll have an OC? If Arians is the play caller, I expect Leftwich and Goodwin will effectively both be doing half of the OC’s job.

I wonder what Leftwich’s job covers. Will he be a position coach too, or will we have an assistant line coach to work with Goodwin to free him up?

Arians said he won't call plays. Which makes not having anyone with an OC title right now seem odd.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Arians said he won't call plays. Which makes not having anyone with an OC title right now seem odd.

OH...  I didn't know this I guess we will have an OC then. 

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Agreed, especially with the structure they’re planning.

Surely we won’t be bringing in an OC on top of Goodwin and Leftwich...