Around The League V.2

Totty

13 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

we shall see, bucs have a good test this weekend. See you bring up context a lot.. but never when it’s in your favor.. those 3 aren’t great teams they beat. Have they beaten a team with a pulse?

To me no, because Carr would be a backup on the greatest team ever. So can’t see him impacting that too much. 
crazy, you’d start him on your greatest team ever? Wow,  no surprise tho, your qb takes are wild, Jimmy is your goat right?

There's a reason that the Saints are under .500 despite having the easiest schedule in the league this year and a top 6 defense. And it all starts with Carr being mediocre. 

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hurts was the leader in the MVP race over the first 11 weeks of the season, they've had a rough stretch but they have an easy schedule the rest of the way and will likely finish 13-4. Hurts is like Josh Allen, when you have a single player that has to play superman for the system to work, they're going to turn the ball over. Hurts currently accounts for 77% of the Eagles total offense and 85% of their TD while Allen accounts for 74% of the Bills total offense and 84% off their TD.

Hurts is nothing like Wentz at all, in 5 seasons with the Eagles Wentz rushed for 1,061 yards / 8 TD. In 4 seasons with the Eagles Hurts has rushed for 2,400 yards / 40 TD. 

Even if Hurts isn't the greatest passer it doesn't matter because he's going to rush for 700+ yards and 10+ TD every year. 

The way that you're talking about Hurts and the Eagles you'd think they're one of the worst teams in the league. He's 24-5 over the last two seasons and had one of the greatest individual performances we've ever seen in the Super Bowl last year, lol.

Hurts is on the exact same trajectory as Wentz. His MVP talk was garbage. It was an illusion. He can't read a defense and he doesn't make his receiver progressions. 

All due respect brother but you nor anyone is going to tell me about a team I've watched my whole life. When Wentz was being talked about as an MVP candidate, I told everyone here it's a joke, he's way overrated, and the Eagles need a new QB.

They said I was crazy. Told me I was in Wentzylvania. Who had the last laugh? Me. Then these same clowns came back to me and said I was right all along and apologized. 

Hurts stinks. You heard that? I said HE STINKS. He's a turnover machine who can't read a D who gets locked in on one receiver and ignores everyone else on the field.

Only a matter of time before he's exposed for the fraud he is. Just like Wentz.

1 minute ago, PhillyRaider said:

Hurts stinks. You heard that? I said HE STINKS. He's a turnover machine who can't read a D who gets locked in on one receiver and ignores everyone else on the field.

Only a matter of time before he's exposed for the fraud he is. Just like Wentz.

Rewind three weeks ago and Hurts was 24-2 over the last two seasons.

Hurts stinks and AOC is the best QB we've ever had, gotcha.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

There's a reason that the Saints are under .500 despite having the easiest schedule in the league this year and a top 6 defense. And it all starts with Carr being mediocre. 

Yes… can you show me anywhere arguing Carr has been playing good? Lmao? 

do you just sit and wait all day for someone to post something then get mad when it’s not argued so project these fake arguments on others lol. 

again I said I think the saints will make it cause they are the best team in that division. Them being a top 6 D goes a long way in them being IMO the best team in that division lol

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

Yes… can you show me anywhere arguing Carr has been playing good? Lmao? 

do you just sit and wait all day for someone to post something then get mad when it’s not argued so project these fake arguments on others lol. 

again I said I think the saints will make it cause they are the best team in that division. Them being a top 6 D goes a long way in them being IMO the best team in that division lol

The Saints will not make the playoffs, Carr is done showing up for the year, he's planning his trip to Cancun. Dude is scared of playoff / meaningful football, he'd rather just stat pad and preach the lord's word. 

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Rewind three weeks ago and Hurts was 24-2 over the last two seasons.

Hurts stinks and AOC is the best QB we've ever had, gotcha.

Now you're just trolling, right? I.never said O'Connell was the best QB we ever had. I said through his first seven games, he has the highest completion percentage in Raiders history.

Yeah Hurts was 24-2 with a superior roster around him and the best O line in the league.

Why don't you rewind further back to the Super Bowl last year and watch him lose that game for the Eagles?

2 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Now you're just trolling, right? I.never said O'Connell was the best QB we ever had. I said through his first seven games, he has the highest completion percentage in Raiders history.

Yeah Hurts was 24-2 with a superior roster around him and the best O line in the league.

Why don't you rewind further back to the Super Bowl last year and watch him lose that game for the Eagles?

You said AOC has been the greatest QB in franchise history through 7 games Brodie. 

Most great QBs need great teams to win, that's how the league works.

The Super Bowl where the Eagles scored 35 points and their defense got torched?

Hurts' performance against the Chiefs is unquestionably the best performance in a Super Bowl by a losing player. He became the first player ever -- regular season or playoffs -- to throw for 300 passing yards and run for 70 yards and three touchdown in a game. He further made history by breaking Steve McNair's Super Bowl record for rushing yards by a quarterback and matching Terrell Davis' record for rushing touchdowns in a single Super Bowl. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You said AOC has been the greatest QB in franchise history through 7 games Brodie. 

Most great QBs need great teams to win, that's how the league works.

The Super Bowl where the Eagles scored 35 points and their defense got torched?

I said he has the highest completion percentage in Raiders history through his first seven games. I never said he 3as the greatest QB in Raiders history, which is what you're trying to say I said.

No, I mean the Super Bowl where the Eagles gave the Chiefs 14 points when the Chiefs offense wasn't on the field.courtesy of Hurts.

Edited by PhillyRaider

Just now, PhillyRaider said:

I said he has the highest completion percentage in Raiders history through his first seven games. I never said he 3as the greatest QB in Raiders history, which is what you're trying to say I said.

No, I mean the Super Bowl where the Eagles gave the Chiefs 14 points when the Chiefs offense wasn't on the field.courtesy of Hurts.

Hurts balled out in the Super Bowl last year, he had a historically great game.

You can say what you want about Hurts but teams around the league can't stop him, which is why he has 3,900 yards / 33 TD this year and is 24-5 over the last two seasons.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hurts balled out in the Super Bowl last year, he had a historically great game.

You can say what you want about Hurts but teams around the league can't stop him, which is why he has 3,900 yards / 33 TD this year and is 24-5 over the last two seasons.

He didn't ball out in the Super Bowl. He lost it. He gave the Chiefs 14 points when the Chiefs offense wasn't even on the field. When was the last time you saw that in a Super Bowl?

He leads the league in turnovers. The Eagles will never win anything as long as he's their starter. 

Edited by PhillyRaider

20 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

He didn't ball out in the Super Bowl. He lost it. He gave the Chiefs 14 points when the Chiefs offense wasn't even on the field. When was the last time you saw that in a Super Bowl?

He leads the league in turnovers. The Eagles will never win anything as long as he's their starter. 

Most consider Hurts performance in the Super Bowl the greatest ever for a player on the losing team. Defense gave up 38 points, he managed to score 35. 

The fact that you think Hurts stinks and AOC can be the QBOTF here tells me a lot brother.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Most consider Hurts performance in the Super Bowl the greatest ever for a player on the losing team. Defense gave up 38 points, he managed to score 35. 

The fact that you think Hurts stinks and AOC can be the QBOTF here tells me a lot brother.

Who's most? Cause no one in this city thought so and we're the people that would know. Hurts does stink. Maybe O'Connell can be the QB of the future, maybe not. It's too early to tell. 

The fact that you aren't willing to even give him a chance before he can show what he's got tells me a lot.

1 hour ago, PhillyRaider said:

Who's most? Cause no one in this city thought so and we're the people that would know. Hurts does stink. Maybe O'Connell can be the QB of the future, maybe not. It's too early to tell. 

The fact that you aren't willing to even give him a chance before he can show what he's got tells me a lot.

We've seen him start 7 games already and he's the same age as Tua, Hurts, and Lawrence. If any of those guys were 3-4 with 8 TD / 9 TO with our offensive performances they'd be headed to Costco next year.

53 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We've seen him start 7 games already and he's the same age as Tua, Hurts, and Lawrence. If any of those guys were 3-4 with 8 TD / 9 TO with our offensive performances they'd be headed to Costco next year.

Why are you comparing a rookie to veterans? All three QBs you mentioned have all won the same thing as O'Connell has so far-nothing. 

I'll take O'Connell over Hurts right now. At least Aidan can read a D and his progressions. The good part is that O'Connell will only be getting better from here on out.

1 hour ago, PhillyRaider said:

Why are you comparing a rookie to veterans? All three QBs you mentioned have all won the same thing as O'Connell has so far-nothing. 

I'll take O'Connell over Hurts right now. At least Aidan can read a D and his progressions. The good part is that O'Connell will only be getting better from here on out.

Because they're all the same age?

You'd take AOC over Jalen Hurts...