Around The League V.2

Totty

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

That’s all true. However, great food , unlimited supply of hot women of every nationality and great weather. Always something to do

A great variety… I love Cali’s diversity. 

1 minute ago, PhillyRaider said:

Cali women overrated af. There's only 2 standards of women in the USA, Vegas and Miami.

Vegas doesn’t even have an identity of women, it’s just people on vacation….

Never been to Miami. Heard good things. But no Asian woman there which is a huge negative. California’s entire state is nearly 20% Asian. 

When @bucksavage1 says we have plenty of woman from every ethnicity, we’re not lying. 

• Like 3

Current open OC spots

Commanders, Seahawks, Falcons, Chargers, Patriots, Steelers, Titans, Saints, Panthers , Tampa Bay 

over 10 OC spots open. Chargers, Titans, Panthers new head coaches will call plays so those positions are less desirable for coaches wanting to move up the ranks 

10 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Never been to Miami. Heard good things. But no Asian woman there which is a huge negative. California’s entire state is nearly 20% Asian. 

When @bucksavage1 says we have plenty of woman from every ethnicity, we’re not lying. 

I have no doubt about the variety, I'm talking QUALITY. Vegas and Miami are model level, bro. That's for real. 

Also, what's the big deal with asian chicks, bro? They are so skinny i can't even look at them. 

21 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Cali women overrated af. There's only 2 standards of women in the USA, Vegas and Miami.

Miami and Cali for sur. idk about vegas, most of them are transplants

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

my man has a preference lol i noticed that too, zero asians. but man, the women were smokin'. I went to Eleven(look it up), and legit some of the most beautiful women id ever seen. 

Just now, Geezy said:

my man has a preference lol i noticed that too, zero asians. but man, the women were smokin'. I went to Eleven(look it up), and legit some of the most beautiful women id ever seen. 

Ima have to check out Miami

• Like 1