Around The League V.2

Totty

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Only 3 Head coaching spots remaining: Seahawks, Commanders, Falcons 

Crazy Ben Johnson, Mike Macdonald, Bobby Slowik, Bill Belichick, Mike Vrabel still out there 

Imagine if no one hires Belichick. Wouldn't that be something?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

If that's the end of Belichick then I'm glad that's how he went out.  Just getting his team's *** whooped week in and week out.  I love it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Not one team showed any interest outside of Atlanta, lol. 

The fact is, the guy wanted Brady gone since 2016 and Brady won three more Super Bowl’s since then. And Bill without Brady has been horrendous. And the way he has managed the offense… lol…. patricia as OC last year was a comical hiring. 

Not to mention his first 3 SBs were clouded with Spygate controversy, while the latter three were because he had the best QB in the NFL. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Not one team showed any interest outside of Atlanta, lol. 

The fact is, the guy wanted Brady gone since 2016 and Brady won three more Super Bowl’s since then. And Bill without Brady has been horrendous. And the way he has managed the offense… lol…. patricia as OC last year was a comical hiring. 

Not to mention his first 3 SBs were clouded with Spygate controversy, while the latter three were because he had the best QB in the NFL. 

I think Brady proved beyond all doubt at this point that the Patriot Way was really the Brady Way.

Edited by PhillyRaider