Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

P. Graham calls the plays.  AP motivates/installs the players.  I think AP can take a step back from PG doing his job and help him see the big picture.

I know that probably doesn't make sense and what you're saying is true, I just think they get the best out of each other.

Although AP is not an idiot and understands football, he just does not understand it like a top coach or even most coordinators.  I do not think he would have become a DC for a couple years and even then it would have propbably been with a defensive minded HC who ran his own system.  He is a motivator and gets the guys to play hard but the risk is those types of coaches can lose the locker room real quick.  We should resign Graham as DC/AHC with a nice bump in pay.  AP will struggle without good coordinators.

• Like 2

AP has his work cut out for him lol good thing is Denver and SD aren’t in the best shape cap wise but we have 3 of the top 10 coaches in the league in our division. Sheesh 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Harbaugh to LA

Well, we’ll have a front row seat to what could have been. I was hoping this wouldn’t happen. I know in a few years if AP is mid and Harbaugh is competing for a title it’ll get ugly. I really hope AP is that dude because he’ll have to be. 

• Like 1

Reid, Payton, Harbaugh, Pierce

One of these is not like the other. 

Us going with Pierce and Harbaugh going to a division rival is absolutely a worst case scenario regardless of whether you like Pierce or not.